Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since it's more of a "come and leave as you please" to fit in with morning schedules, I anticipate we'll be there for a few hours. As of now, I've gotten a few "likes" on the post, hopefully somewhat indicative of attendance that morning. Personally, I should be able to make either a Saturday or Sunday event that weekend so I'm flexible.

The more the merrier when it comes to these things so I'll leave it to those that were planning on attending. Let's get a headcount real fast.

Can you reply to this comment by answering:
(1). Are you planning on attending this monthly meeting?
(2). What's your preference for the June event - Saturday (26th) or Sunday (27th) morning? (9am, Hurts Donuts)

Thanks,
Jack
New to the area. Im home on the weekends usually unless Im out exploring. Would like to meet some of the local mudders.

Still planning on holding an event tomorrow. Even if the weather doesn't hold out, the area has a pavilion with a high roof that we can all hang out under. And, Hurt's Donuts will be open and available for seating.

We'll keep our fingers crossed the rain stays away. Regardless, looking forward to catching up with those that can make it!

Jack

Hey all, keeping with the 4th Saturday of the month for July, that puts us right on the 24th. Hopefully some calendars align for another good turnout that day.

How’s 12:30 pm at Brewbaker’s Bar and Grill work in Lenexa?

At 94th and Renner (just off 435) it should give easy highway access.

new member here.....what is the meet up on Saturday like? just meeting in the parking lot? does everyone eat together? how many people usually show?

thx in advance....

new member here.....what is the meet up on Saturday like? just meeting in the parking lot? does everyone eat together? how many people usually show?

thx in advance....
🤷‍♂️ You and me both here on this one
Usually we park close to each other if possible.

Then we go in and those of us that know each other get the other's attention and you may have to introduce yourself.

We usually hang out a bit out front ahead of time, then a lot afterward.

We look over each other's trucks, talk about how to do something or to help with an issue.

We're usually the loudest group in the place as well as the largest.

There can vary from 5 people to 35 people.

It's very informal, you can dress how you feel, and if you spot someone, introduce yourself as your 'Mud handle so we know who you are.

Echoing what @BILT4ME said just a few hours ago. If your spouse or children are interested in joining, they're certainly more than welcome to join too - although, it's not always common for spouse/children to join the monthly get togethers. The wheeling events (October 1st-3rd is our next one) are typically where the family comes out to play.

Informal event, great group to hang out with and come/go as you please. Since Brewbakers is a bar & grill, feel free to come have a drink or stay for a meal.

May be good to get a quick headcount this month - If you're planning on attending, can you either PM me or reply here if you plan on attending?

Thanks,
Jack

Sorry I'm missing this, I'm shotgunning for the Mrs. who's taking the 4rnr down to the KS Rocks 101 course. Apparently she thinks the lift, sliders, skids and tires were put on for a reason...🤷‍♂️

Echoing what @BILT4ME said just a few hours ago. If your spouse or children are interested in joining, they're certainly more than welcome to join too - although, it's not always common for spouse/children to join the monthly get togethers. The wheeling events (October 1st-3rd is our next one) are typically where the family comes out to play.

Informal event, great group to hang out with and come/go as you please. Since Brewbakers is a bar & grill, feel free to come have a drink or stay for a meal.

May be good to get a quick headcount this month - If you're planning on attending, can you either PM me or reply here if you plan on attending?

Thanks,
Jack
I think I have permission to be there.

In Jamaica. Ethel sends her best.

6D4A75DB-2A0F-4841-BD37-EFFE3631C94D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom