Monthly club meeting - Friday March 28th, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Based on the feedback received from my other thread about the HDC club business I propose that we have a meeting before this month leaves us! Shall we plan for a Friday club meeting at a Sonic some place? The Sonic on Eubank is next to Los Altos park so plenty of parking is available. If there's another Sonic with ample parking, let me know.

Let's aim for 6pm.

Sonic Drive In
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...ata=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf4c13ae52dec8e3f

Last edited:
I will be there!! :cheers:

I'm going to be out of town. Have fun gents.

Works for me. What time?

Let's aim for 6pm if that sounds good. So far we got three people, woohooo!!!

I'll try to remember to make it. I am a creature of habit and regular Fridays are home days. remind me. :D

distinct possibility. have to play it by ear with work obligations.

edit: that map pin is for the Sonic up on mongomery, not eubank next to the park. was that your intention?

Last edited:
Let me fix the map, thanks for the notification.

Depending on work, I will try to be there...

Based on the feedback received from my other thread about the HDC club business I propose that we have a meeting before this month leaves us! Shall we plan for a Friday club meeting at a Sonic some place? The Sonic on Eubank is next to Los Altos park so plenty of parking is available. If there's another Sonic with ample parking, let me know.

What time is good for everyone?

Sonic Drive In
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sonic Drive-In/@35.086402,-106.532711,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf4c13ae52dec8e3f

ended up at work till after 8 :( hope you guys had a good turnout and time!

Hope you guys had fun... I had chauffeur duties, dropping off before the event, and picking up not to long after. Not enough time to enjoy over there other than to go all the way over there and come back.

Shawn, Terrill & family, Maynard + Bonnie and Matt (MBRELA) + wife showed up. Matt is a new member who has a '97 80 series. Terrill brought his 40 on the trailer for us to gawk over. Shawn drove an hour from the West side to get to the meeting!

Thanks for showing up everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom