For Sale Monterey, CA: 1971 FJ40 Front Drum Brake Parts/Differential (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 60 Series
Upgrading my FJ40 to 60 series knuckles and brakes, as well as the 60 series differential. The take-offs from 1971 are in good condition, with the only exception being the wheel cylinders. They work alright, but are leaky and need a rebuild. Here are the parts I have:

Complete front drums - Newer shoes/springs/hardware, wheel cylinders need rebuilt, good backing plate/drum $80
Warn Hubs - Worked great, no major issues. $25
Drum Brake Spindles - No gouges/scratches $40
1971 Small pattern knuckles - No gouges/scratches $40

1971 FJ40 Third Member - 4.10 Gearing, no marks on the teeth of the ring or pinion, good seals, bearing look great. $200

Additionally, I have some 60 series parts I don't plan on using, the axles are from a 1986 FJ60 I believe:

Inner Axle Shafts - Some surface rust, cleans right up, no pitting. $50
FJ60 Front Axle Housing - Good condition, some pitting from water in the housing at some point, no issues in important areas. Sealing surfaces are good. $100

Additionally, I will be pulling the drum master cylinder and booster, as well as the entire rear axle. I'll be traveling from Monterey to Denver next week. I'd be willing to deliver along the route within reason, and if someone wants these parts, I may be convinced to pull them before I leave.

I'll add pictures tomorrow, everything is OBO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom