For Sale Montana: 1973 FJ40 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Any interest? I'm the old guy who's bit off more than he can chew:( I've done a lot of work and spent lots. Here's what's been done so far:

It's down to the frame, sandblasted, 4x4 Labs steering install, suspension mod started SOA, Alcan FJ60 length springs, 5.3 vortec, NV4500, Atlas 2, AdvanceAdapters bell housing clutch etc. FJ60 width Diamond axles w/ARB, 4.88's, boxed rear frame. Cross member built and installed for new drive train.

PM if any interest, thanks

Your inbox is full

Can you text me pics of the condition of the tub and other Parts please?
What's your asking price for the whole lot?

Parts:

Rear axle Diamond centered for Atlas, Full Float, FJ60 width, 4.88/ARB, 4Runner hub mod from Front Range for disc rear and parking brake, FR axles RCV.

Front axle Diamond FJ60 width, 4.88/ARB, 4x4 labs frombe, disc brakes, Toyota OEM front calipers new from CO. AAP high torque steering knuckle studs and ARP studs throughout.

Downey/AGR steering box, new aluminum radiator for 5.3 Vortec, Atlas 2 5:1, NV4500 with short Dodge tail housing and new 5th gear. AA engine mounts

AA bell housing and center force clutch to match NV4500

Rust is amazingly absent from rig! I can get more detail pics of body later. It's been inside shop for years and was under cover at PO

Some PO did a butcher job on the tub where the steering column goes through, and there are pin holes in the driver side floor.

More pics coming as can only post 5 at a time

IMG_3211.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg
IMG_3209.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3207.jpeg

HOW MUCH?

Ok, forgot to mention this does have a hard top as well. And I can give more detailed well lit pics to show how little rust there is.

So I've added up in excess of $23K including my original purchase price of the rig at $5K. And there's certainly more I haven't added up yet, but this is for all the big chunks.

So I'll say $18K for the whole lot

Man, that's some sweet hardware there. C'mon, finish it!

I know I wish someone would buy it so I don't have to keep staring at another project I don't need but want.

Hi I try to contact you about your project but your inbox is full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom