Modified OEM mud guards with a Slee double swing-out rear bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says, is anyone running the OEM mud flaps with the Slee dual swing-out rear bumper? I'm wondering if it's even possible to run them if trimmed. Thought I'd check and see if anyone has done this successfully before I start cutting up a perfectly decent set.

If anyone has done this, pics would be nice.

Interested as well.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Slee rear but trying to nail down the little details prior to ordering. Close up pics would be awesome!

I tried to do this with a 4x4 labs bumper to keep some of the mud out of the bumper cavity. My exhaust is routed right behind the rear tire and I didn't want to install the flaps and possibly cause a fire.

I haven't put these on yet, but I ordered these: Universal Basic Plus Black logo (MF20-BAS-BLK) = $27.99 from Rallyarmor.com. I have a Labs rear and somewhere in the "What did you do w/ your 80 this weekend" thread someone did a clean install w/ minor trimming of the mudflap. Can't recollect who to give credit too, but I ordered these at the end of February. May not be the OE look but looked nice which is why I ordered. Also cheap as 4 come in a box. I may have time/ weather to put on this week, if I do or find the thread I'll post up pics.

Interested as well.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Slee rear but trying to nail down the little details prior to ordering. Close up pics would be awesome!
I really like my Slee rear. I've seen a few others that hug the body a bit tighter with a slightly better departure angle but the build quality and utility of the Slee are fantastic. Fit the bill perfectly for my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom