misterious air sensors on HDJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
on the top of the 80 diesel engine there are some 12v relais connected to some black rubber tubes for air. I saw the turbo pressure sensor in the back of the air collector. Im' sure one of these sensors works with air depression for increasing of minimum with A/C activated. What are the other sensors? two of them are located behind the bottle of idraulic oil... Is there anybody who knows it??
Tanks a lot from ITALY

Andrea

Benvenuto Andrea!

I have no clue but if you swap engine/tranny/assorted necessary systems with me that will take care of your problem!

:D

On the side of the air cleaner is an air pressure switch that turns on the 'blocked air filter' lamp (on dashboard) if the aircleaner is blocked.
I'm not sure what others you are referring to. If you can post a photo it may help.

these are the photos about misteriously air valve, the couple is fixed on the air collector. the single valve is behind air collector. it is a vacuum electric valve with label TOYOTA 25819-17010 139700-0260 E-VRV. i'm lookin for scheme with their connection because i think i made a mistake unmount them
P1010328.JPG
P1010331.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom