1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

misterious air sensors on HDJ80

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by andrea-PE-ITALY, Aug 14, 2006.

1. andrea-PE-ITALY

andrea-PE-ITALY

on the top of the 80 diesel engine there are some 12v relais connected to some black rubber tubes for air. I saw the turbo pressure sensor in the back of the air collector. Im' sure one of these sensors works with air depression for increasing of minimum with A/C activated. What are the other sensors? two of them are located behind the bottle of idraulic oil... Is there anybody who knows it??
    Tanks a lot from ITALY

Andrea

2. Tapage

Tapage Club 4X4 Panamá SILVER Star

HI Andrea .. if you post it in the Diesel seccion for sure you could get a better luck !

3. 94landcruiser

94landcruiser

Benvenuto Andrea!

I have no clue but if you swap engine/tranny/assorted necessary systems with me that will take care of your problem!

:D

4. andrea-PE-ITALY

andrea-PE-ITALY

:) sorry but i have not another HDJ80 engine :)
    thanks all for answers...i hope it is correct...

5. RoddQLD

RoddQLD

On the side of the air cleaner is an air pressure switch that turns on the 'blocked air filter' lamp (on dashboard) if the aircleaner is blocked.
    I'm not sure what others you are referring to. If you can post a photo it may help.

6. andrea-PE-ITALY

andrea-PE-ITALY

these are the photos about misteriously air valve, the couple is fixed on the air collector. the single valve is behind air collector. it is a vacuum electric valve with label TOYOTA 25819-17010 139700-0260 E-VRV. i'm lookin for scheme with their connection because i think i made a mistake unmount them
    P1010328.JPG P1010331.JPG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">