For Sale Mild built 100 SO CAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sad day, my 100 is officially up for sale, I would not hesitate to jump in this and drive around America on an expedition with my whole family this is very reliable and very well taken care of. unfortunately funds are running low and need to sell Currently have the front drive line off and in two wheel drive, went out to moab and did poison spider and broke the spider gear so removed the rear drive line, and currently being daily driven in 2 wheel drive. Avg about 16mpg so its kinda nice.just had new seats done in the front.please feel free to ask if you have any questions and come by for a test drive the pictures don't do it justice you will not be disappointed with this Land Cruiser.
Here is a list of some of the mods
Excellent uzj100
Ice cold A/C
Flame throwing heater
Cruze's like a caddy at 80mph
Well maintained
4:88 gears
5=35"tires
2.5"ome lift
Different drop kit
12 GALLON AUX FUEL TANK
LED front lights
TJM custom front bumper
WARN 9.5 xp winch
Newer tires and brakes
On board air compressor
On board air
Optima red top battery
Thule roof rack
Pioneer cd player head unit with upgraded speakers sounds awesome

I'm in Orange County California feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions 949-394-4573 thanks

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-11-54-55.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-11-57-15.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-11-56-12.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-11-55-28.png

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-11-58-38.png

I'm confused...
You mention removing the rear driveline after breaking the spider gears on the rear diff
in Moab, but then also state that the front diff is currently disconnected...

So, was the rear diff rebuilt with 4.88's? Which diff is getting it down the road right now?

Why was the front driveline removed?

Does it have the factory locker for the rear diff?

When was the last timing belt service?

Cheers!

Apologize for the typo, yes the rear axle is fine it is opened diff no rear Locker the front Driveline is removed as it was the front that was damaged thanks for catching that also the previous owner said they had the timing belt done but there is no sticker showing this in the usual spot, I will adjust the price so the new owner can get this done for peace of mind.

GLWS What is a different diff drop kit? Where did you get the aux tank?

Thanks, Gotta love auto correct. It should say differential drop kit. I would love to keep the Land Cruiser but unfortunately with three small kids and a lack of time for exploring, we got a new Honda Odyssey :-(, as far as the gas tank the previous owner had installed it, so not to sure on that one, Also if anyone would like any additional pictures feel free to let me know what you would like to see specifically thanks

Last edited:
A few of you have asked for undercarriage pictures so I will take a few of those and update shortly thanks

what sliders are those?

Okay sorry for the delay I've been out of town for a couple of weeks not sure what brand the sliders are but they are pretty solid here are some undercarriage pictures

So where am I going wrong here guys I figured this would have been gone long ago thoughts and feedback would be great thanks

So where am I going wrong here guys I figured this would have been gone long ago thoughts and feedback would be great thanks

I think you will find that people looking don't really like your price or your description. Stating that you have an Excellent condition LC but a blown front diff with custom gear sets does not really fill people with confidence. Add to that the miles and what else is on the market and you are on the high end for an open diff 98 with 212k miles and broken stuff.

If it was all working and well looked after you might go close but when you can get a later model with less miles and better history it is going to be a hard pull.

Also as much as well all like to ignore the fact accessories help sell they don't really help price in a lot of cases.

It also hurts it when it has been on CL and EBAY etc as people notice what is where and get suss when it don't see etc.

Personally I think you would be better off fixing the diff, getting a full service and then trying to sell it, or dropping your price down where it belongs which is south of $10k

Anyway just my 2 cents, since you asked.

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it. I'd like to sell it for a fair price and based on all the Land Cruisers I've seen out there this one has exceptional interior and exterior appeal with no rust. I know it has 212k miles but I wheeled with a guy in Moab with over 440 K he was the original owner so that doesn't scare me personally it drives like it's brand new still.

I wish I had the money to fix the front axel as all the quotes I perceive so far are less than 1500. And if you are a do-it-yourselfer parts are fairly inexpensive. I just don't have the time or the know-how or the finances at the moment.

I would hate to part it out this thing is amazing as it is and we'll save someone over 10K and upgrades easily just thought someone would like one already set up that needs a little bit of work you'd spend more on a front bumper then you would spend replacing the front axle so I think for the right person this is the right vehicle all lowered another thousand and see what happens may just wait and save up and fix it and keep it but once again thanks for the feedback

I think it's the price too. For reference, this one is for sale as well For Sale - 2000 Lexus LX470, ARB bumper, Suspension, UCA's 34" Nitto's, slider, Grey, Clean - WA
two years newer, not broken and in need of repair, impeccably maintained by a vendor and also with some goodies for roughly the same price. Also I imagine your username makes people concerned that it has had a hard life. Sorry if this sounds harsh, my .02$

whats up man, i always see you in WTM ..if you do decide to part out and sell the front bumper let me know as id be interested
thanks

Lol ok yeah that makes much more sence, ontherocksforlife, is a rand on name I picked because I used to be into the jeep thing. People must think that I rock crawled this landcruiser because of the name, is there a way for me to change it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom