For Sale 2000 Lexus LX470, ARB bumper, Suspension, UCA's 34" Nitto's, slider, Grey, Clean - WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

2000 Lexus LX470 Grey w/ grey leather interior. Loaded with power everything, aftermarket bluetooth head unit, 3rd row seats, sunroof, factory roof rack etc. The vehicle is in really good condition with glossy paint, no rust, no dents, Less than normal wear for its age. The Leather is still in really good shape, and only some noticeable wear on driver seat, but less than typical with this age of vehicle. Drives nice and smooth, no noises. 239k miles, used by his wife as a highway driver, so very clean. Professionally maintained.

Upgrades:
-Justdifferentials Deluxe suspension kit with long travel Ball joint UCA's, Diff drop, OME torsion bars, coils & Shocks. (AHC Deleted), Timbren front
-1" Body Lift
-Pioneer head unit w/ bluetooth streaming, Remote Start.
-ARB Combo bar with aftermarket LED Lights
-Method Alloy Wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler 285/75R17 (34") Tires
-Custom welded on sliders

All normal maintenance has been done, and recent service and checkup in our shop with new front wheel bearings, fluids, etc. New brake pads front and rear. Timing belt and water pump changed at 200k

Can add upgrades at discounted cost:
-Re-gear to 4.88 with front and Rear Air Lockers
-Icon Shocks Stage I Stage II Stage III
-Also could add winch, roof rack, Roof top tent, drawers, Fridge, rear bumper, etc

20170425_111206.jpg
20170425_111215.jpg
20170425_111223.jpg
20170425_111233.jpg
20170425_111246.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent

I'll buy his ARB bumper, lights, and sliders. I have a replacement gray LX bumper/cover for you too, mines an '04. If interested let me know. I'm in Poulsbo WA so wouldn't be too hard to get together and get it done.

Also has new brakes front and rear and wheel bearings up front.

When was the timing belt/water pump last changed?
Checked with the previous owner (also a well known 4wd industry pro) and it was done at 200k

Any more shots of the frame? Perhaps where the sliders were welded on
the sliders are welded to the frame, not rusty though, anything specific you'd like to see

Sorry for the delayed response. For more questions or info if you are interested in this vehicle email info@justdifferentials.com for faster response.

Last edited:
Sorry, not looking to part it out, would rather add parts to it before selling:) Hit us up on the parts if you'd like new though.

I'll buy his ARB bumper, lights, and sliders. I have a replacement gray LX bumper/cover for you too, mines an '04. If interested let me know. I'm in Poulsbo WA so wouldn't be too hard to get together and get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom