SOLD Midland, Texas- 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_4554.jpg
IMG_4559.jpg
IMG_4564.jpg

2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
Texas Truck
195,500 Miles
ARB Full Kit Front and Rear Bumpers
ARB Drawers with cooler slide
ARB Dual Compressor with Slee Engine bay mount
Safari Snorkle
ARB BP-51 Suspension
Total Chaos UCAs
Warn Winch (Never been used)
Light Force Blitz Lights
BFG All Terrains- 33.4"
2019 Wheels
High performance brakes with slotted rotors
Interior is in great shape

Last edited:
Sorry just to clarify, are you saying having Toyota put a new engine in cost 34k?

You spent 34 grand out of pocket money to replace the engine? Or was it some kind of subsidized warranty work?

What does LX owner have to do with anything? I was just curious that's all, and yes that is absolutely mind blowing that you spent that much out of pocket to replace it.

I'd expect nothing less from a Lexus owner. Or is that just a photo of your mothers car?
A Lexus jab followed by a 'yo mamma' haymaker. I'm out for the count. Well fought, sir.

A warranty was given by Toyota on the engine and the work done to the vehicle.
I am curious, though, that you're saying it had a warranty and you spent $34K? What were you going to pay without a warranty? You're in Texas so I assume this would be a GSFS SecureNet warranty, right? You said you had docs. Can we see them? Are they Toyota ROs? Warranty claims?

A Lexus jab followed by a 'yo mamma' haymaker. I'm out for the count. Well fought, sir.

I am curious, though, that you're saying it had a warranty and you spent $34K? What were you going to pay without a warranty? You're in Texas so I assume this would be a GSFS SecureNet warranty, right? You said you had docs. Can we see them? Are they Toyota ROs? Warranty claims?
A warranty was provided by Toyota after I paid for the replacement.

Fair. I misread. Strange none of this is on the CarFax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom