Merry Christmas from the high desert. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Threads
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
A very merry Christmas to all of you fine board members. This wish is extended to you from the high desert and I sincerely hope that each and every one of you find exactly what you wanted under the tree. :cheers:

Thanks to all whom I have had the honour to assist in the past year.

:beer:

D-

Merry Christmas from the North Country - Canada.

I hope all the friends I've met on this board have a safe and happy holiday season. :cheers:

A special cheer to those of you that gave me much valued advice these last 6 months including the push to do my birfs myself. Specifically: C-Dan, Beowulf, Christo, Semlin, FaVe and Junk for the laughs. Thanks guys!

Merry Christmas​

:cheers:

Riley

Merry Christmas backatcha C-Dan and all!! :cheers: Thanks to all of you for the great info on this site.

C-Dan... can't thank you enough for all the help on parts. "Parts is Parts", but it's nice to get the RIGHT parts the first time. :beer: to you.

Happy Holidays,
Brad

Yup, :cheers: and a Merry Xmas and Happy New year to everyone from the lovely mountainous state of Illinois. ---Yea, your all jealous... :D :D

Happy holidays to everyone,

Bryan

Merry Christmas and Feliz Ano Nuevo to all from soggy SOCAL-

I have to slog it in to LAX in a few hours before heading north to hunt Tule Elk this weekend. Won't carry the rifles - a loaded up 80 may look like a terrorist vehicle to the LAPD. I hope I don't end up needing the winch I never bought; I HATE MUD.

CDAN - forget the website I sent you the other day and stand by for incoming ;). BigMac

Mr Dan, the very best to you my friend...

...and a very Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all of the great people on this board from Paradise! (Have to admit, that has an interesting ring to it... ;)

Ron -

Hey, this is a nice way to say Merry Christmas to a hundred or so friends. Merry Chritmas, guys.

My 80 has given me half it's Christmas present so far - a trouble free drive from SoCal to Seattle and now Portland. Back home next week.

Ed

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you CDan from the tropical rain forests and mountains of Thailand.

Thank you for all your help and greetings to all members for their support. I am still running some blink blink but I think that is our way here.

I hope you all got what you wanted from Santa. I have to wait for New Year then I will get my presents.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mike

Merry Christmas to you Dan, from the snowy hills and plains of the North Country. Many a part has passed through your capable hands in the high desert to help me enjoy this paradise with my trusty iron steed. Thank you sir!

May God bless us, every one!

A snowy pic of my front yard and house:

IMG_0377.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom