Meeting schedules January... 4th & 11th, Save the Date. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H2o

Threads
Hope everyone had nice holidays. Just to remind everone about coming meetings in January... We have some great things planed some come with some suggestions.

January 4th, 2006: Board Planning Meeting (official CLCC meeting postponed to January 11th. See below) time 7:30
The first meeting of 2006 will be a planning meeting. We will put together a rough outline of this coming years events (tech days, camping trip, wheeling trips, etc...) and most importantly have some beers. Everyone is welcome to attend. Those who have been in the club for a long time, it would be good to get your input as to what works and what doesn't. If you can't attend, feel free to send an email and we will read it out at the meeting.

January 11th, 2006: First Official Meeting of the Year & Potluck
Please bring a dish to share and some drinks. We will toast the new year and discuss the coming year's CLCC events. I will send out agenda shortly.

The meeting will take place at my apartment at 1433 T Street, NW, #205 in downtown DC. I will send directions shortly; for those who are not familiar with the area, it is near Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle, just East. There is a parking lot in the rear of the building that we should be able to use in case you can't find street parking, though at that time, you should have no problems with street parking. We will say usual time of 7:30.

Since this is a potluck, please bring a dish (or other food) to share (homemade optional) and something to drink. :beer:

Happy New Year everyone!!! I posted the website but it still needs alot of work. I will work on it these coming weeks.

Sebastien.

I couldn't make it last night. Sorry, I'll be there on the 11th.

11th should work for me as well. Maybe my gfriend will make a starbucks run again!!! (that part is very unlikely!) See you on the 11th - Andrew

Ross, what else is left to do? you get a front drive shaft, yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom