May trip ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
Just throwing this out there, I was wondering if anyone was interested in going wheeling in May? May long would be a nice weekend to do a day trip, or even a camping trip somewhere in the bush.

I know the guys with the families will probably have to opt out, due to family plans. If we can find another weekend to do it on, I could try that too.
Only problem is that I'd like to have my front end rebuilt when I do the disk-brake conversion before any trips happen. And that all depends on when I get the parts from Eastern Canada.
Tell me what you think.

Cheers.
Karol

May long would be good for me, it I get some stuff done on schedule.... Camping would be nice, haven't had a good fire since last summer.

i'll be finished school a week from today, always in for camping. i want to go west of nordegg/cresent falls sometime. i am aggreeable on a desitation and i am sure others know better places then me.
john did a good job as tour guide last time...
eric

Cool. Yeah nordegg is a great place. Even just exploring some cutlines along forestry trunk road, would be interesting.
A day in of driving, sleep and a day back out ?

we are planning on a trip up here north to the sand dunes. We'll be scouting it out in a week or so to see if they can be reached. The area is know as six lakes and is likely a 3 hour drive north of fort mac. Cool area though. Should be some real good fishing available if we can hit the lakes.

I think my locker finally showed up today..... Dunes would be a good way to test it out I suppose....

Its still not confirmed that they are accesable. I think they will be but most people are saying ATV only....I'll head that way soon to look for myself.

turns out my birthday happens on may-long this year, so i will be doing something of a camping/wheeling nature. if i don't hear of a party worth crashing i will probably head west of nordegg.
sounds like coastal cruisers have a trip planned. anyone into heading west?
eric

Sun or Mon of the long would work, tied up on the sat..... Am in for a day run just about anytime after the long weekend (Moving before then).... Camping would have to be planed, but could make something happen.....

A day trip may work for me.
My super-compressed 3 week spring course consists of an exam after long weekend :( .
So no overnighters for me until I'm done those classes! :mad:

I see the NA4WDA club has a run planned for May long, I keep meaning to join there club just hasn't happened yet. Looks like they are heading out for the whole weekend, might be worth contacting them see what there plans are, I am sure we could join them for the weekend.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom