Matt's 1997 fzj80 "Build" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Close ups:

IMAG1613.jpg

IMAG1615.jpg

Good to see you finally doing some work for yourself!

Why'd you paint'em black? They don't match.
I lov'em BTW. I want a set to go straight out exactly like that.

They match the stock running boards. I thought about color matching and figured it would look weird on the sliders.

Wanna see what they look like on my white digger?

O'Rielly's sells rattle cans of Duplicolor exact-match in Toyota Antique Sage Pearl. Weird, since 2000-3000 1997 40ths were the only Toyotas ever painted in that color, AFAIK.

$5.49 per can last I saw.

...via IH8MUD app

O'Rielly's sells rattle cans of Duplicolor exact-match in Toyota Antique Sage Pearl. Weird, since 2000-3000 1997 40ths were the only Toyotas ever painted in that color, AFAIK.

$5.49 per can last I saw.

...via IH8MUD app

Thanks Garth, I'm going to go see if they have it here at lunch. I bought some from Amazon last year to fix the front of the hood, but it was almost double that price.

I think they used that color for the Camry also, at least that is how I found it online last time.

Leather sold locally for cash plus a nice set of exact fit seat covers. Very happy with the covers, much more comfortable and they are probably more appropriate for a 250k truck anyway. I also fixed the passenger seat while I was at it since I had been waiting on the leather install to get it done. I think I found the problem :wrench:

IMAG1862.jpg

IMAG1860.jpg

That looks like it has some tread left. Just get a tube and some glue.

Holler if you get no relief. I would have to run home to grab my pelican case (took it out last night ironically)
But I got errythang including a tire to use.
Sext me if you need me

If already be enroute if the pelican was in the back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom