Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for responding. Last question. Do you offer any Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials? Just wondering if I should wait till then to place my order.

Sorry, there won't be any discounts for this holiday season.

Redacted

Can you offer basic bolt on rock sliders that don’t cost nearly a grand ? If so, you’ve got another customer here

My back won't let me build big stuff anymore. Even routine maintenance and repairs on my own truck is a struggle nowadays.

If you ever make these for the more recent LX470 "whale tail", count me in for a set. Especially if they mount the lights "low" so they don't smash into the roof rack or tent when the hatch opens.

If you ever make these for the more recent LX470 "whale tail", count me in for a set. Especially if they mount the lights "low" so they don't smash into the roof rack or tent when the hatch opens.

If any local guys with whale-tail delete want to let me use their truck for a couple hours a couple times, I'm game!

Where are you in Socal? I'm in San Diego (Carlsbad)

By San Bernardino, about 100 mi from you. Do you have any pics of the mounting points/area without the spoiler? If so, could you PM me just to see what we are working with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom