MAF Shelf-Dash for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For $95, it sounds like a good deal, but i'm concerned about the quality since everything else has been redone very well. Any comments?
Thanks
John

Is that the plastic one that slips over the original, or the aluminum unit that is also a locking box?

Its this one...

Crappy picture, but the description is "covered with hard wearing fabric." No mention of any locking compartment, but does sound like a replacement, not a cap.

I'll call them today, but wanted to get an honest opinion from someone who's seen one live

http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/dashshelf40series.htm

Thanks

At the Pacific Mountain Cruisers (PMC) swap meet there was a guy selling a storage compartment that goes wher your dash is. It was lockable. I can't remember his name but perhaps someone else will. The product looked well built.

I also saw that locking compartment on the net. Can't find it now though. It looked like a good Product. If anyone knows where to find it I think a lot of people might be interested.

There's one on ebay right now, says its MAF, but looks like the SOR pic. Last I looked, it was bid up to about $90.
Ed Long

HMMM

I just searched on "FJ40" and FJ-40 and didn't see those. Let me check again...

The MAF dash pad/shelf is CRAP. Got one awhile back and they are cheesy, not constructed well at all. Don't look like anything in their catalog. Sent it back to them the next day. I now have a dash box and LOVE IT. They are not cheap but they are super nice and well built. I reccomend them highly as others did as well to me. I bought mine direct for a lower price from:

The Dash Man
408-947-1530

I paid $250 which included a spot weld cutter.

later,

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom