Wanted LX470/LC100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(13, 10, 10)
Hi, ive been on the search for a while for a 100 series rig. Im open to all colors, would prefer rust free, ideally under 200k and have around $13-15k to spend. Im ideally looking for something with a lift, and possibly front bumper done ,I just dont need a full overland build. What do you guys think possible to find at this price point? Im willing to spend the money for the right rig. Im on the east coast but willing to travel, appreciate any leads or direction as to realistic pricing. thanks guys.

Have you set up notifications with the all the big auto listing sites and Craig's List? If you're willing to travel, you'll get daily emails of new trucks going on the market.

Here's one to get you started that I just pulled from my inbox.

FWIW, I just bought the black LX in my avatar last month.

Year - 2000
Miles - 202K
Condition:
Interior - All the seats were just re-done with roadwire leather. Also has Pioneer aftermarket stereo with Bluetooth, carplay, backup cam etc. Very clean
Exterior - Plenty of parking lot kisses and little dings. 100% rust free.
Purchase price - $10,500
I was first in a line of 12 people waiting to buy, bought sight unseen
Shipping cost to MI - $1050
Everything else is totally stock.

@halbeezy, man thats exactly what im looking for. I think part of the issue is demand is so high, that I sometimes dont even get a response from people, and it honestly happens more then I thought it would. I also wanted to be sure I wasnt being unrealistic with my budget. I appreciate your guys help, and the lead on that LC.

@halbeezy, man thats exactly what im looking for. I think part of the issue is demand is so high, that I sometimes dont even get a response from people, and it honestly happens more then I thought it would. I also wanted to be sure I wasnt being unrealistic with my budget. I appreciate your guys help, and the lead on that LC.
You've got to be willing to purchase sight unseen in this market to get that rust free unicorn out of state

I have a 2004 LX470, 235k. Completely stock.

Recently done water pump, timing belt, radiator, valve gaskets, coolant gaskets, PCV valve, heater T, manifold gaskets and more. Rust free Texas vehicle. AHC works perfectly.

I’m looking, too, and it is an incredibly hard market. Many I’ve reached out about have been sold before I get a response. The things that are sitting are significantly overpriced.

I’m looking, too, and it is an incredibly hard market. Many I’ve reached out about have been sold before I get a response. The things that are sitting are significantly overpriced.
I have a rust free pearl white 99 lx470 with 202k miles. Very nice body and paint very nice interior everything works. I'm in Middle Tennessee.

Hey I have a 2004 LX 470, dark grey, grey interior. 181k miles. Mild OME lift performed by Slee off road. Slee sliders. Newer tires. All maintenance records from local Lexus dealership. De-chromed the shiny chrome with a vinyl wrap. Painted the original wheels black. Tinted windows. Personally I think k it looks amazingly clean inside and out. I have not put it up on any sites yet mostly because I have not figured out the replacement yet. Everything is working as it should. I have always taken great care of the LX. I have owned it since 2008ish. I think I am the second owner. I bought it with about 90k miles on it. No rust. It is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I will be asking $25,000. Let me know if you are interested.

20211023_142827.jpg

20211023_142911.jpg

20211023_142922.jpg

20211023_142804.jpg

20211023_142856.jpg

I have an LX in Houston, TX. Check my post history.

I'm about to list my 2000 UZJ100. It has 295,000 miles - so might be higher mileage than you're looking for, but its still in great shape. Has been well maintained it's entire life (I have all the records) and I'm the 2nd owner. The original owner gave me all their records when I bought it in June 2012, so I've had it around 9.5 years. I'll be posting it this evening. It had never seen a dirt road until I bought it :). It's all stock except for a 1-1/2" Old Man Emu lift installed by Slee Offroad.

DSC_9331Export.jpg

DSC_4673.jpg

Hi All, definitely still looking and currently in the nyc area. If you have an LC youre thinking of selling please let me know.

Hi All, definitely still looking and currently in the nyc area. If you have an LC youre thinking of selling please let me know.

Getting ready to sell 2006 LC100, 179,000 miles, $22.9k obo. Real clean and well maintained. Let me know if interested, getting posted tomorrow on Auto Trader
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG

I have a river rock green mica ‘99 100 series with 227k I’m about to post with 2-1/2” OME lift, brand new BFG AT’s, ARB front with LED bar, BIOR skids x 3, Slee sliders, factory locker, and a snorkel. Hardly wheeled. We did all the work and got pregnant so never saw more than dirt roads. Rust free and very well maintained in MT. Looking for $20k.

Last edited:
I have a river rock green mica ‘99 100 series with 227k I’m about to post with 2-1/2” OME lift, brand new BFG AT’s, ARB front with LED bar, BIOR skids x 3, Slee sliders, factory locker, and a snorkel. Hardly wheeled. We did all the work and got pregnant so never saw more than dirt roads. Rust free and very well maintained in MT. Looking for $20k.
Don't give up just cause you had a kid. I took my LX out on the trail loaded with my two and even changed diapers during a break. The rear tailgate is perfect for it!

Thanks. Had two, 6 and 9 now. Just never had time to get out. I ride moto as well and the wife lost interest in wheeling so I spent more time on the moto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom