Wanted LX470/LC100 series (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(13, 10, 10)
Hi, ive been on the search for a while for a 100 series rig. Im open to all colors, would prefer rust free, ideally under 200k and have around $13-15k to spend. Im ideally looking for something with a lift, and possibly front bumper done ,I just dont need a full overland build. What do you guys think possible to find at this price point? Im willing to spend the money for the right rig. Im on the east coast but willing to travel, appreciate any leads or direction as to realistic pricing. thanks guys.

Have you set up notifications with the all the big auto listing sites and Craig's List? If you're willing to travel, you'll get daily emails of new trucks going on the market.

Here's one to get you started that I just pulled from my inbox.

FWIW, I just bought the black LX in my avatar last month.

Year - 2000
Miles - 202K
Condition:
Interior - All the seats were just re-done with roadwire leather. Also has Pioneer aftermarket stereo with Bluetooth, carplay, backup cam etc. Very clean
Exterior - Plenty of parking lot kisses and little dings. 100% rust free.
Purchase price - $10,500
I was first in a line of 12 people waiting to buy, bought sight unseen
Shipping cost to MI - $1050
Everything else is totally stock.

@halbeezy, man thats exactly what im looking for. I think part of the issue is demand is so high, that I sometimes dont even get a response from people, and it honestly happens more then I thought it would. I also wanted to be sure I wasnt being unrealistic with my budget. I appreciate your guys help, and the lead on that LC.

@halbeezy, man thats exactly what im looking for. I think part of the issue is demand is so high, that I sometimes dont even get a response from people, and it honestly happens more then I thought it would. I also wanted to be sure I wasnt being unrealistic with my budget. I appreciate your guys help, and the lead on that LC.
You've got to be willing to purchase sight unseen in this market to get that rust free unicorn out of state

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom