LX450/Landcruiser... noob wheel question (1 Viewer)

I bent one of my stockers Im looking to buy aftermarket wheels just wondering what size, offset, backspacing some of you are running?

will a 16x8, 0 offset, 3 1/2inch backspacing be a perfect fit?

Thanks!
-CHAI

The OEM alloys (and steelies) are 16x8, 0 offset which gives a 4.5" BS. The 95-97 alloys and the OEM steel wheels are hub-centric, 6 on 5.5" and the bore is 106mm. The steelies weigh 42lbs each and the alloys weigh 21lbs. To properly balance, the tyre shop should use a Haweka adapter.

-B-

Last edited:
The OEM alloys (and steelies) are 16x8, 0 offset which gives a 4.5" BS. The wheels are hub-centric, 6 on 5.5" and the bore is 105mm (I'll check on that... so wait a few minutes)

-B-
thanks but I just measured a stocker and got the same measurements... Im wondering what some of you guys are running for backspacing, and size on aftermarket wheels...

Nay

3.5" backspace will set your wheels out 1" - is that what you want? Most people here stick with stock BS @ 4.5" unless they are lifted and want to increase track width or running >35" tires and need less BS to avoid rubbing.

3.5" backspace will set your wheels out 1" - is that what you want? Most people here stick with stock BS @ 4.5" unless they are lifted and want to increase track width or running >35" tires and need less BS to avoid rubbing.
yea Im trying to get them to stick out a bit and get more width...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom