LX450/Landcruiser... noob wheel question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bent one of my stockers Im looking to buy aftermarket wheels just wondering what size, offset, backspacing some of you are running?

will a 16x8, 0 offset, 3 1/2inch backspacing be a perfect fit?

Thanks!
-CHAI

The OEM alloys (and steelies) are 16x8, 0 offset which gives a 4.5" BS. The 95-97 alloys and the OEM steel wheels are hub-centric, 6 on 5.5" and the bore is 106mm. The steelies weigh 42lbs each and the alloys weigh 21lbs. To properly balance, the tyre shop should use a Haweka adapter.

-B-

Last edited:
The OEM alloys (and steelies) are 16x8, 0 offset which gives a 4.5" BS. The wheels are hub-centric, 6 on 5.5" and the bore is 105mm (I'll check on that... so wait a few minutes)

-B-

thanks but I just measured a stocker and got the same measurements... Im wondering what some of you guys are running for backspacing, and size on aftermarket wheels...

3.5" backspace will set your wheels out 1" - is that what you want? Most people here stick with stock BS @ 4.5" unless they are lifted and want to increase track width or running >35" tires and need less BS to avoid rubbing.

3.5" backspace will set your wheels out 1" - is that what you want? Most people here stick with stock BS @ 4.5" unless they are lifted and want to increase track width or running >35" tires and need less BS to avoid rubbing.

yea Im trying to get them to stick out a bit and get more width...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom