LX 600 Pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

94C762BF-4F44-41F3-BBDB-AFF2FD975E95.jpeg

Well that’s a neat little document. Where did you get that?

Noticing on Autotrader MY 2020 / 21 - used 200 LCs are going for 100k to $125k. Will those prices drop in the new year when 300 series hit the dealerships in the US ?

Noticing on Autotrader MY 2020 / 21 - used 200 LCs are going for 100k to $125k. Will those prices drop in the new year when 300 series hit the dealerships in the US ?

I would think if supply catches up, then yes. If we remain in a sh!t show into 2022 then high prices may be here for a while. Supply of new and used vehicles needs to get closer to normal.

I would rather have the all new 2022 LX at MSRP, than an overpriced used LX, but that’s me.

I would rather have the all new 2022 LX at MSRP, than an overpriced used LX, but that’s me.
Concur. i debated trading in my 2018 LC for a low mileage 20/21 but the pricing is the same as a new LX600. I am going to put a deposit down for an f sport black over red interior with ML sound and I still might keep the LC

Concur. i debated trading in my 2018 LC for a low mileage 20/21 but the pricing is the same as a new LX600. I am going to put a deposit down for an f sport black over red interior with ML sound and I still might keep the LC
The big question is what dealer will sell at MSRP. There are a lot of dealers marking up new rigs. I will wait until supply gets somewhat back to normal.

I am excited to test drive the new LX, if and when dealers start getting them in. I am thinking most may be presold though, so test driving one may be difficult in the near future.

The pricing configuration tool is up on the Lexus website for US builds.
No surprises on pricing and packages. Glad it’s finally up. I’ve talked to a few dealerships already and all of them are charging market adjustments. Well not surprised very disappointing I just bought a 22 tundra without a market adjustment. I refuse to pay a market adjustment so I may just have to be really patient till things settle down in a year or two. If anyone finds a dealership in the west that isn’t doing market adjustment let us know.

No surprises on pricing and packages. Glad it’s finally up. I’ve talked to a few dealerships already and all of them are charging market adjustments. Well not surprised very disappointing I just bought a 22 tundra without a market adjustment. I refuse to pay a market adjustment so I may just have to be really patient till things settle down in a year or two. If anyone finds a dealership in the west that isn’t doing market adjustment let us know.
Same here. No way in hell I am paying over MSRP. I hope that after the initial excitement dies down, discounts will be back.

All depends on chip shortages and supply constraints. If we can get back to near normal, I am hopeful this price gouging will end. Could be a while though……

Same here. No way in hell I am paying over MSRP. I hope that after the initial excitement dies down, discounts will be back.

All depends on chip shortages and supply constraints. If we can get back to near normal, I am hopeful this price gouging will end. Could be a while though……
I realize there are a lot more new tundras being produced right now but there are also a lot more prospective buyers for Tundras as well. There are dealers across the nation marking them up across-the-board and I’ve seen some marked up as much as 20 K. Most of those are in California I guess there’s come with gold stitching. But there are a lot of dealers who are not marking them up at all I do think if you look hard enough you can find dealers not marking them up especially in smaller markets.

Now that we are getting really close to seeing the 570 go end of life what do you think will happen to value over the next 18 months or so. Obviously the 2021 Land Cruiser‘s are worth a lot of money but they are not being replaced like the LX is.

I realize there are a lot more new tundras being produced right now but there are also a lot more prospective buyers for Tundras as well. There are dealers across the nation marking them up across-the-board and I’ve seen some marked up as much as 20 K. Most of those are in California I guess there’s come with gold stitching. But there are a lot of dealers who are not marking them up at all I do think if you look hard enough you can find dealers not marking them up especially in smaller markets.

Now that we are getting really close to seeing the 570 go end of life what do you think will happen to value over the next 18 months or so. Obviously the 2021 Land Cruiser‘s are worth a lot of money but they are not being replaced like the LX is.
Right now there is such a tight supply on used vehicles in general, then the LX is a low volume seller. I would guess and it’s only a guess that there may be a slight reduction in used LX pricing, but will be dictated by supply and demand.

Maybe there will be a rush of people trading in their old LX 570’s for the all new 600. 👍

I would think if supply catches up, then yes. If we remain in a sh!t show into 2022 then high prices may be here for a while. Supply of new and used vehicles needs to get closer to normal.

Good luck getting a new car at MSRP in these times....... Talked ot our local dealer and it was $10k over msrp for their LX600s. Our local dealer was allocated 2 the first quarter and were the only lexus dealer in MO to get allocations....

Good luck getting a new car at MSRP in these times....... Talked ot our local dealer and it was $10k over msrp for their LX600s. Our local dealer was allocated 2 the first quarter and were the only lexus dealer in MO to get allocations....
Yes, that’s insane. I am in no rush to get into something new. There will be a rush to get the all new LX, plus supply is horrible for practically everything.

If and when supply evens out, discounts will be had. I have no clue how long that will take place 👎

I am watching the Manheim auction results and hopefully it will paint a story of lower prices. Too soon to tell.

Yeah the LC 200 and LX 600 are neat vehicles… but are they really worth over $100K? That number seems stratospheric for a car.

Used to be super car territory.

LX 600 will not drop the price on used land cruiser 200 prices IMHO. You'd have to flood the market with 600's in the 80k range to drop prices on land cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom