LX 600 Pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Preorder guide has AHC as standard on only Ultra Luxury and optional on F Sport and Luxury. Canada website has AHC as standard in all trims with a $10k less MSRP than the FaceBook leak… who the hell knows what’s going on at this point.

What are the negatives on the ahc ?
I love the AHC system on my 2021. The downside is if you are in high 4 and go over 18mph it drops back down unlike 4 low where it’s always fully lifted. It sounds like this may be different in the 300…. If so I’ll be really excited to have the AHC… other downside is if you don’t want the ahc system it’s not ideal to rip it out.

What are the negatives on the ahc ?
Complexity. Cost of a feature i will never use. Another item to maintain. I had an LX570 and never used AHC and I found the custom suspension settings fiddly with the big wheels. Sold it and bought a new 200 without any of this and never looked back.

I think a lot of people don’t like that you can’t throw on an after market suspension system with ahc and it can’t be deleted… at least on the 200. I think you can on the 100.

Wasn’t there some guy on here that took his 200 with ahc out on the rubicon trail and it failed on him, trapping him in low mode? He had to get drug the whole way out by other trucks, scrapping and bottoming out like crazy the whole way… I think the failure was unrelated to the ahc system too, like some bs emissions code or something.

I think a lot of people don’t like that you can’t throw on an after market suspension system with ahc and it can’t be deleted… at least on the 200. I think you can on the 100.

Wasn’t there some guy on here that took his 200 with ahc out on the rubicon trail and it failed on him, trapping him in low mode? He had to get drug the whole way out by other trucks, scrapping and bottoming out like crazy the whole way… I think the failure was unrelated to the ahc system too, like some bs emissions code or something.
AHC can be deleted on the LX570 I can't seem to find the thread but it has been done without compromising vehicle functions.

AHC can be deleted on the LX570 I can't seem to find the thread but it has been done without compromising vehicle functions.

Sub'ed

LOL yea it failed on that one guy on the rubicon, must be junk 😂 It was @Ohnoitsbreaux and was result of an evap code, not mechanical AHC failure.

If I find myself among the fortunate to own an LX600 I’d get AHC again without thinking but I do think it’s super cool that Lexus will offer a base model with 18” wheels and no AHC.

Although curious that it has neither AHC nor KDSS. I’m curious to see how it performs.

LOL yea it failed on that one guy on the rubicon, must be junk 😂 It was @Ohnoitsbreaux and was result of an evap code, not mechanical AHC failure.

If I find myself among the fortunate to own an LX600 I’d get AHC again without thinking but I do think it’s super cool that Lexus will offer a base model with 18” wheels and no AHC.

Although curious that it has neither AHC nor KDSS. I’m curious to see how it performs.
Also curious if the AHC system will allow for the sensor lift mod….

That is curious. Will it be fitted with sway bar disconnects? You would think that info would be out by now. (I am still mourning the loss of the 300 series in the US and on both 300 & 600 the loss of the tailgate :(.)

That is curious. Will it be fitted with sway bar disconnects? You would think that info would be out by now. (I am still mourning the loss of the 300 series in the US and on both 300 & 600 the loss of the tailgate :(.)

Zero chance of that in my opinion.

That would be interesting if it didn't get either. That would mean we get a little bit simpler 300 which isn't a bad thing.

I just saw the internal announcement. Adding a HC to a F sport or luxury is a $1300 add-on. It’s not available on anything less than an F sport.

DC57EF82-36DC-480E-9C73-0755F4241EE8.jpeg
0B0E0CAA-0281-42BB-8865-29E467161454.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom