LX 600 Pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LHM Lexus is saying to expect 5-10k market adjustment. I have a deposit down but no way am I going to pay an extra 10k. I sat in it and it was really nice. You don’t sit up as high as you do in the 570 which I really like so that’s kind of a bummer.
Major bummer I hate that. I won’t pay that. It’s a shame because they earn money in the short run but will never get my business in the future

LHM Lexus is saying to expect 5-10k market adjustment. I have a deposit down but no way am I going to pay an extra 10k. I sat in it and it was really nice. You don’t sit up as high as you do in the 570 which I really like so that’s kind of a bummer.
Boo. Not cool.

Boo. Not cool.
The market is bat crap crazy right now 👎

I have trouble paying near sticker, never mind a markup. In the past, I generally paid invoice less rebates and that was never an issue. Basically always a yes we can do that.

I am contemplating a used LX 570 and that is grossly overpriced as well. Not a good time to be looking for a new vehicle.

Can't get past that *fugly* grill.

Kind of agree. Looks better in the marketing photos. Wondering if it looks better in person
It’s better in person

It’s doubtful anyone on earth thinks the front of the new LX looks “good”. People of course will buy them but nobody is going to be happy with that godawful grill.

It’s doubtful anyone on earth thinks the front of the new LX looks “good”. People of course will buy them but nobody is going to be happy with that godawful grill.
Good gawd. That grille makes it look like a giant deep ocean beast. Just awful.

I was just messing about on Mud this morning and caught up with this thread. I wonder what geographic area of the world and buyer demographic the new LX600 design appeals to? It’s not me or anyone I know.

I wonder what geographic area of the world and buyer demographic the new LX600 design appeals to

This guy:

467951EB-EA49-46D5-95DB-02FC83D36549.jpeg

I was just messing about on Mud this morning and caught up with this thread. I wonder what geographic area of the world and buyer demographic the new LX600 design appeals to? It’s not me or anyone I know.

The LX is pretty much catered to middle eastern taste. This should come as no surprise being it sells the best in the Gulf region. The LX global debut was done in Saudi Arabia. The LX has wood door trim inspired by Arabian Falcon feathers. Heck the LX/LC chief engineer even dressed in traditional Arabian clothing during the global debut haha. If we bought more of the LX in the west we would get to decide more but unfortunately we don't.

Falcon feathers wood trim:
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 15.04.32.png

Chief engineer thanking Arabian people for buying s*** ton of LX's
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 15.05.23.png

The people that are actually buying these as hotcakes:
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 15.16.09.png

Forget the looks, my 15LX is a bit of a whale itself, I think the market is about the vehicle, luxury, capabilities and reliability. Just did 80K service on my LX, not a squeak, rattle, issue or anything and that's why I bought it and will continue to buy Japanese produced LX/GX trucks.

As an owner of other SUV's small and large Japanese and American, 50K is about the time issues begin with cosmetic and sound issue showing up. At that point ownership is about the nagging little issues slowly driving one crazy and no great designs on these beasts either.

For the price I can sell my 18GX, I may grab a new LX600 if not to push off another vehicle purchase for 1/2 a decade at least. And a 30% increase in mileage adds 100 miles to the tank, really the only annoyance in my current LX.

@MadLUX A dealer sent that over to me. Spec sheet didn't have a color specified.
I picked up a new tundra last week….. the TT3.5 is a blast to drive. Curious to see how it does in the 600. My wife drives our 570 and is really pressing me on a 600. I didn’t have to pay a MA on the Tundra and I won’t do it on the 600 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom