LX 600 Pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A couple of weeks ago there were reports of pricing for the LX600 released in Japan and what that would equate to in the US. Those numbers seemed higher than what people had been speculating in what we might see here in the US. Canada just released pricing and updated their website so you can now build out a new 600. That pricing, converted to US dollar, seems more in line. Looks like you are about $100k for a Luxury model which is what you’d have to bump up to for AHC. Now that Canada has their site updated maybe we will see an update in the US soon. I’ve looking to trade in my 2021 570 Sport for the 600.

Interesting… looks like premium is base in Canada, which is priced out at $83k USD. US gets one trim lower than premium, likely meaning that starting price is high 70s.

Interesting… looks like premium is base in Canada, which is priced out at $83k USD. US gets one trim lower than premium, likely meaning that starting price is high 70s.
Where did you read this? Not only will you not see an LX MSRP in the 70’s in the US you probably won’t find many in the 80’s. I think you’ll see the FSport and the Luxury in most cases. Most of the LX’s sold in 2021 were Sports and sold for 105k msrp.

Where did you read this? Not only will you not see an LX MSRP in the 70’s in the US you probably won’t find many in the 80’s. I think you’ll see the FSport and the Luxury in most cases. Most of the LX’s sold in 2021 were Sports and sold for 105k msrp.

Says $106,950… I assume that’s cad. Their base trim is premium and it looks like we’re getting a trim below that. Am I missing something here?

Lol! If the LX 600 starts selling for 70k here in the U.S, the new 200 LC owners overpaying
Where did you read this? Not only will you not see an LX MSRP in the 70’s in the US you probably won’t find many in the 80’s. I think you’ll see the FSport and the Luxury in most cases. Most of the LX’s sold in 2021 were Sports and sold for 105k msrp

Says $106,950… I assume that’s cad. Their base trim is premium and it looks like we’re getting a trim below that. Am I missing something here?
My question is is this real
mpg20/26/22

Lol! If the LX 600 starts selling for 70k here in the U.S, the new 200 LC owners overpaying

My question is is this real
mpg20/26/22
I’m as surprised as you are… maybe starting at $80k then? If premium is $83k, then it can’t be much higher than that.

I just priced out the Lexus F sport version from the Canadian site $92,500 USD. That seems about right.

Yeah… $10k cheaper than I was thinking it would be.
At this price, it will sell really well here. I can see a lot of 570 trade-ins coming down the pipe line in the next several months

What I found on an LX page I'm a member of on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1639700453505.jpg

This is more of what I was expecting… why is pricing for Canada $10k less?

This is also what I was expecting. I wonder what it is going to cost to add AHC to the premium and f sport.

8k for this ?
still can’t believe a HUD is not standard

what is Thematic Ambient Illumination ? Is ambient lighting not standard ?

4C0B683D-5D15-4F55-87BE-0CF1223D385D.jpeg

So, when is the LX pricing configurator going to be up for the US? I would like to play around and build a vehicle that would actually be available in my area.

With the old LX 570, most dealers here in the Northeast would not custom order an LX. Basically take the typical option packages, but you could pick colors. 🖕🖕🖕

Currently on the Canadian Lexus site and it says the LX600 has air suspension. :rolleyes:

1639959079806.png

However, the 2022 base MSRP of the LX is about $6k less than the 2021 LX570. Also curious if the base LX600 includes AHC or not.

Currently on the Canadian Lexus site and it says the LX600 has air suspension. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2869720

However, the 2022 base MSRP of the LX is about $6k less than the 2021 LX570. Also curious if the base LX600 includes AHC or not.
Hopefully base is steel springs and no AHC. May then be a useful replacement for my LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom