Looking to purchase a Lexus GX 460 as a first time owner and have some questions (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

After much searching, I'm looking to purchase a used Lexus GX 460 but I have a few questions that I have before buying it.

First, a bit of background to give you some context on how I came to wanting to purchase a Lexus GX 460.

I’m new to the off-roading world as I’m more into the sports car scene (my other car is a modified 2020 Subaru WRX STi), however I’ve been looking for an SUV to use as our family road trip vehicle, but also with a very capable 4WD system that we can drive on trails or on the beach. This vehicle will replace our 2006 Honda Pilot so here’s the short list I had:
  • 2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD for it’s gargantuan size and space (especially it’s third seat room) and Landcruise engine, however I can’t find a 2020 model less than $60,000 and it’s 4WD system is limited when compared to the others on the list so that’s off the list.
  • 2016+ Toyota Landcruiser for it’s huge reliability factor, it’s legendary off-road capabilities, and the fact that I’ll be driving a piece of 4WD history (similar to why I purchased the 2020 Subaru WRX STi, for it’s rally heritage and analog driver’s feel in a world of modern “computer-driven” automatic transmission sports cars), however even a 2016 Landcruiser is around $60,000 for a good one so that’s off the list.
  • The new Ford Bronco because of it’s awesome looks and off-road capabilities (I didn’t really want a Jeep), but there’s a huge waiting list for that one so that’s off the list.
  • Toyota 4 Runner TRD Off-Road Premium for it’s outstanding off-road capability and rugged looks, however it’s lack of a V8 and a third row cross it off my list.
Okay so now why the Lexus GX 460?
  1. It’s well within my budget of $25K - $35K and I can get a 2015 - 2019 Lexus GX 460 with about 40K - 50K miles for within price range.
  2. Stout reliability with it’s 4.6L V8 engine and Toyota 4WD system as it’s based on the Toyota Landcruiser Prado.
  3. Third row seating, although I wonder if the Landcruiser 200’s third row is roomier than the Lexus GX 460’s third row.
  4. Beautiful interior and striking exterior (especially with a 3” lift and 35” tires).
  5. Lots of aftermarket support for it as it’s a very matured platform.
  6. I’d like to tow my WRX STi to the track when I start tracking my car. But this might not be for a while, however having the 6,500lbs towing capacity is wonderful. It’s a solid body on frame truck with creature comforts vs an everyday boring crossover. lol
If I could find a 2017+ premium model (I’ll explain below why premium and not the luxury trim) with 40K miles for $30K, that would be great! So here are the modifications I would do to it:
  • 3” lift —> should I get an Icon setup with the control arms or an Old Man Emu lift kit? What about shocks? Should I be thinking about Kings or Fox shocks?
  • 35” tires —> are Nitto Grapplers good or BFG KO2’s?
  • 17” rims —> Or do I need 18” rims to clear the brakes? I like the bronze method wheels or perhaps the TRD wheels if I can get good price on them.
  • Rear mounted spare tire —> I can’t imagine what to do if one of the 35” tires fail and I had to put a much smaller spare tire…wouldn’t the truck be lopsided? lol
    Will a 35” spare tire fit under the vehicle in the original spare tire space? If not, how complex is it to get a rear mounted spare tire kit installed?
  • Roof rack
What I would like to do is to go on some trails, go sand tuning and go to the beach. I probably wouldn’t do rock crawling so I’m hoping this setup should be fine for that.

So my questions (apart from the ones I asked above) are as follows:
  1. I really like getting the top of the line model like the GX 460 Luxury with all the options and the rear DVD screens if possible, but mainly because it comes with crawl control + MTS and the front and side cameras, however not only is this trim pricier, but it adds the airbag suspension which I understand makes lifting it more complicated and possibly expensive. So is there a trim level or option package on the premium trim that the first owner would have purchased (since I’m looking to be the second owner of the vehicle) which has crawl control and MTS enabled?
  2. I’ve also heard that crawl control can be added as a mod that I can get so how does that work? Is a toggle added to the blank switches on the 4WD button bank where the heigh-adjusting suspension toggle would have been, and how expensive would that be? Also, is it possible to get MTS as a mod?
  3. I really do like the Landcruiser 200’s cool box in the glove compartment, so how difficult and pricey would that be to have installed?
  4. I really want Apple CarPlay function, so I understand that there’s a Grom VLine unit that I can purchase which gives this functionality that works seamlessly with the factory screen. Has anybody installed this, and if so, do you like it?
  5. How sturdy are the skid plates underneath when compared to the TRD Pro skid plates offered on other Toyota off-road vehicles? Is there a TRD Pro skid plate or should I look into aftermarket skid plates?
  6. With KDSS, is it hard to do a 3” lift?
  7. Since etc GX 460 has a lockable torsen center diff, is it still wise to get a rear diff locker installed? Is that expensive and how complicated of an install is it?
  8. Is there a TRD exhaust or a good aftermarket exhaust I can get? If the TRD exhausts fit, I would prefer to get that one, like the one used in the Toyota Seqouia TRD Pro. I really want to hear the V8 growl a bit more when the throttle is pressed but be quiet when cruising. I already have a loud boxer rumble from my WRX STi so I’m not looking to replicate that lol, just want to hear the V8 sound a bit more. :)
Also, I really want a white one with the tan/beige interior so I’m shopping for deals right now on a mildly used Lexus GX 460.

Since the GX 460 I’m looking for should only be a few years old with around 40K miles, I’m hoping that it was a “grocery getter” vehicle rather than an off-roader lol. What are some areas that I would need to check in order to make sure that the vehicle was not seriously off-roaded? Should I also get a compression and leak-down test as well?

I appreciate any help with these questions as I’m trying to do some research before purchasing my Lexus GX 460.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

If I could find a 2017+ premium model (I’ll explain below why premium and not the luxury trim) with 40K miles for $30K, that would be great! So here are the modifications I would do to it:
  • 3” lift —> should I get an Icon setup with the control arms or an Old Man Emu lift kit? What about shocks? Should I be thinking about Kings or Fox shocks?
  • 35” tires —> are Nitto Grapplers good or BFG KO2’s?
  • 17” rims —> Or do I need 18” rims to clear the brakes? I like the bronze method wheels or perhaps the TRD wheels if I can get good price on them.
  • Rear mounted spare tire —> I can’t imagine what to do if one of the 35” tires fail and I had to put a much smaller spare tire…wouldn’t the truck be lopsided? lol
    Will a 35” spare tire fit under the vehicle in the original spare tire space? If not, how complex is it to get a rear mounted spare tire kit installed?
  • Roof rack
What I would like to do is to go on some trails, go sand tuning and go to the beach. I probably wouldn’t do rock crawling so I’m hoping this setup should be fine for that.

1. I really like getting the top of the line model like the GX 460 Luxury with all the options and the rear DVD screens if possible, but mainly because it comes with crawl control + MTS and the front and side cameras, however not only is this trim pricier, but it adds the airbag suspension which I understand makes lifting it more complicated and possibly expensive. So is there a trim level or option package on the premium trim that the first owner would have purchased (since I’m looking to be the second owner of the vehicle) which has crawl control and MTS enabled?
  2. I’ve also heard that crawl control can be added as a mod that I can get so how does that work? Is a toggle added to the blank switches on the 4WD button bank where the heigh-adjusting suspension toggle would have been, and how expensive would that be? Also, is it possible to get MTS as a mod?
  3. I really do like the Landcruiser 200’s cool box in the glove compartment, so how difficult and pricey would that be to have installed?
  4. I really want Apple CarPlay function, so I understand that there’s a Grom VLine unit that I can purchase which gives this functionality that works seamlessly with the factory screen. Has anybody installed this, and if so, do you like it?
  5. How sturdy are the skid plates underneath when compared to the TRD Pro skid plates offered on other Toyota off-road vehicles? Is there a TRD Pro skid plate or should I look into aftermarket skid plates?
  6. With KDSS, is it hard to do a 3” lift?
  7. Since etc GX 460 has a lockable torsen center diff, is it still wise to get a rear diff locker installed? Is that expensive and how complicated of an install is it?
  8. Is there a TRD exhaust or a good aftermarket exhaust I can get? If the TRD exhausts fit, I would prefer to get that one, like the one used in the Toyota Seqouia TRD Pro. I really want to hear the V8 growl a bit more when the throttle is pressed but be quiet when cruising. I already have a loud boxer rumble from my WRX STi so I’m not looking to replicate that lol, just want to hear the V8 sound a bit more. :)
Also, I really want a white one with the tan/beige interior so I’m shopping for deals right now on a mildly used Lexus GX 460.
Since the GX 460 I’m looking for should only be a few years old with around 40K miles, I’m hoping that it was a “grocery getter” vehicle rather than an off-roader lol. What are some areas that I would need to check in order to make sure that the vehicle was not seriously off-roaded? Should I also get a compression and leak-down test as well?
Thanks!
Let my try to address some of your many questions here in green:
If I could find a 2017+ premium model (I’ll explain below why premium and not the luxury trim) with 40K miles for $30K, that would be great! So here are the modifications I would do to it: First off, with all due respect, I think you may be dreaming about a 40,000 mile 2017 GX Luxury trim for $30,000! Several years ago, before everyone (like yourself) figured out GX's were better than 4R's, I purchased my 2013 GX460 with 32,000 miles for $32,000 and THAT was a DEAL!! I've had my rig for about 3 years now. I apologize if I burst your bubble, but I truly think you'll be hard pressed to find a 2017 with ~40k miles at $30k. I'm not saying it's impossible, but you may be looking for while.
  • 3” lift —> should I get an Icon setup with the control arms or an Old Man Emu lift kit? What about shocks? Should I be thinking about Kings or Fox shocks? I suggest purchasing it all as a package. They are all good products with some people in one camp and others in another camp, kind of like Chevy vs. Ford people. This will have to be your decision based upon your research.
  • 35” tires —> are Nitto Grapplers good or BFG KO2’s? You'll need more than a 3" lift if you want 35" tires without rubbing. The largest I'd suggest would be 285/75/17 (33.9") BFG MT's. That's what I'm running and I'm about max'ed out without rubbing.
  • 17” rims —> Or do I need 18” rims to clear the brakes? I like the bronze method wheels or perhaps the TRD wheels if I can get good price on them. 17" wheels work great! And you'll find the largest selection of tires for that size rim. 17" tires are also generally cheaper than any other size.
    Will a 35” spare tire fit under the vehicle in the original spare tire space? If not, how complex is it to get a rear mounted spare tire kit installed? No! The largest I think that will fit under is a 265/70/17, but there are discussions on that if you do a search. For anything larger you WILL have to mount it on the rear, up on a rack or inside. The last two being least desirable.
  • Roof rack Look here starting at post #2 for racks. Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/guide-to-gx-460-builds-and-aftermarket-products.1168653/ And just look over the entire thread for (most) all available aftermarket products for the 150.

1. I really like getting the top of the line model like the GX 460 Luxury with all the options and the rear DVD screens if possible, but mainly because it comes with crawl control + MTS and the front and side cameras, however not only is this trim pricier, but it adds the airbag suspension which I understand makes lifting it more complicated and possibly expensive. So is there a trim level or option package on the premium trim that the first owner would have purchased (since I’m looking to be the second owner of the vehicle) which has crawl control and MTS enabled? You will not find MTS or CC on any U.S. GX's. You will have to add them, but it's really easy and there's a sticky thread on how to do it. Only the newer GX's (+2014?) will have front cameras. All the Luxury will have the rear camera, 3 climate zones, heated steering wheel, etc. You can see what options for which year here: GX 460 Manuals - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gx-460-manuals.1129713/
  2. I’ve also heard that crawl control can be added as a mod that I can get so how does that work? Is a toggle added to the blank switches on the 4WD button bank where the heigh-adjusting suspension toggle would have been, and how expensive would that be? Also, is it possible to get MTS as a mod? Yes, refer to my answer above.
  3. I really do like the Landcruiser 200’s cool box in the glove compartment, so how difficult and pricey would that be to have installed? I don't know what that is, but whatever it is, I've never seen it on this forum. There are some different trays for the arm rest that are available on Amazon.
  4. I really want Apple CarPlay function, so I understand that there’s a Grom VLine unit that I can purchase which gives this functionality that works seamlessly with the factory screen. Has anybody installed this, and if so, do you like it? Again, if you do a search there are several threads regarding Grom and I think other options.
  5. How sturdy are the skid plates underneath when compared to the TRD Pro skid plates offered on other Toyota off-road vehicles? Is there a TRD Pro skid plate or should I look into aftermarket skid plates? I suggest adding aftermarket skid plates and rock sliders, minimum. Neither the GX or 4R's factory are very robust.
  6. With KDSS, is it hard to do a 3” lift? No. You'll be fine.
  7. Since etc GX 460 has a lockable torsen center diff, is it still wise to get a rear diff locker installed? Is that expensive and how complicated of an install is it? This will be your call and depending upon the pain threshold of your bank account. I have both front and rear lockers AND regeared my GX. NOTE: if you're planning on huge tires you will want to regear your differentials. Large tires WILL affect your speedometer, by more than 10% and the ability to do steep grades without dropping into lower gears.
  8. Is there a TRD exhaust or a good aftermarket exhaust I can get? If the TRD exhausts fit, I would prefer to get that one, like the one used in the Toyota Seqouia TRD Pro. I really want to hear the V8 growl a bit more when the throttle is pressed but be quiet when cruising. I already have a loud boxer rumble from my WRX STi so I’m not looking to replicate that lol, just want to hear the V8 sound a bit more. Yeah, V8's make a great sound, but for the year, luxury level and mileage you want and at that low price point, I'd suggest saving all that extra money for aftermarket trinkets and add it to your purchase price. It will go a lot further in the long run.
But in the end, I truly wish you the best of luck in finding the exact vehicle you want!

Last edited:
Nitto Ridge Grapplers are pretty amazing. Got a set on both our GXs. I highly recommend them.

I think a GX would be a great choice for you. I have a '10 GX, '04 STi and a '08 WRX. I have towed both Subarus and the GX is capable, albeit not a complete towing superstar. It tows great on the flat but on one mountain pass I go through it's a little sluggish and trans temps can creep up on that section of road. But I also have sliders that add weight and a heavy steel trailer and hope to get an aluminum trailer soon as that would cut down the towing weight significantly. I have a Fastway hitch that has sway and weight distribution which is a game changer for towing. Make sure you get the hitch that fully attaches to the frame and not the less robust hitch with a lower tow rating.

35" tires is ambitious. 17" is a good size to go. I have 17" TRD Trail wheels with 265/70/17 Wildpeaks and E load rating (better for towing and tougher for off roading). I have a 265/70/17 full size spare in the carrier spot.

I have a Victory roof rack and it's awesome. There are a lot of options out there but lead times to production can be long.

IMG_9760.jpg

Let my try to address some of your many questions here in green:
If I could find a 2017+ premium model (I’ll explain below why premium and not the luxury trim) with 40K miles for $30K, that would be great! So here are the modifications I would do to it: First off, with all due respect, I think you may be dreaming about a 40,000 mile 2017 GX Luxury trim for $30,000! Several years ago, before everyone (like yourself) figured out GX's were better than 4R's, I purchased my 2013 GX460 with 32,000 miles for $32,000 and THAT was a DEAL!! I've had my rig for about 3 years now. I apologize if I burst your bubble, but I truly think you'll be hard pressed to find a 2017 with ~40k miles at $30k. I'm not saying it's impossible, but you may be looking for while.
  • 3” lift —> should I get an Icon setup with the control arms or an Old Man Emu lift kit? What about shocks? Should I be thinking about Kings or Fox shocks? I suggest purchasing it all as a package. They are all good products with some people in one camp and others in another camp, kind of like Chevy vs. Ford people. This will have to be your decision based upon your research.
  • 35” tires —> are Nitto Grapplers good or BFG KO2’s? You'll need more than a 3" lift if you want 35" tires without rubbing. The largest I'd suggest would be 285/75/17 (33.9") BFG MT's. That's what I'm running and I'm about max'ed out without rubbing.
  • 17” rims —> Or do I need 18” rims to clear the brakes? I like the bronze method wheels or perhaps the TRD wheels if I can get good price on them. 17" wheels work great! And you'll find the largest selection of tires for that size rim. 17" tires are also generally cheaper than any other size.
    Will a 35” spare tire fit under the vehicle in the original spare tire space? If not, how complex is it to get a rear mounted spare tire kit installed? No! The largest I think that will fit under is a 265/70/17, but there are discussions on that if you do a search. For anything larger you WILL have to mount it on the rear, up on a rack or inside. The last two being least desirable.
  • Roof rack Look here starting at post #2 for racks. Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/guide-to-gx-460-builds-and-aftermarket-products.1168653/ And just look over the entire thread for (most) all available aftermarket products for the 150.

1. I really like getting the top of the line model like the GX 460 Luxury with all the options and the rear DVD screens if possible, but mainly because it comes with crawl control + MTS and the front and side cameras, however not only is this trim pricier, but it adds the airbag suspension which I understand makes lifting it more complicated and possibly expensive. So is there a trim level or option package on the premium trim that the first owner would have purchased (since I’m looking to be the second owner of the vehicle) which has crawl control and MTS enabled? You will not find MTS or CC on any U.S. GX's. You will have to add them, but it's really easy and there's a sticky thread on how to do it. Only the newer GX's (+2014?) will have front cameras. All the Luxury will have the rear camera, 3 climate zones, heated steering wheel, etc. You can see what options for which year here: GX 460 Manuals - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gx-460-manuals.1129713/
  2. I’ve also heard that crawl control can be added as a mod that I can get so how does that work? Is a toggle added to the blank switches on the 4WD button bank where the heigh-adjusting suspension toggle would have been, and how expensive would that be? Also, is it possible to get MTS as a mod? Yes, refer to my answer above.
  3. I really do like the Landcruiser 200’s cool box in the glove compartment, so how difficult and pricey would that be to have installed? I don't know what that is, but whatever it is, I've never seen it on this forum. There are some different trays for the arm rest that are available on Amazon.
  4. I really want Apple CarPlay function, so I understand that there’s a Grom VLine unit that I can purchase which gives this functionality that works seamlessly with the factory screen. Has anybody installed this, and if so, do you like it? Again, if you do a search there are several threads regarding Grom and I think other options.
  5. How sturdy are the skid plates underneath when compared to the TRD Pro skid plates offered on other Toyota off-road vehicles? Is there a TRD Pro skid plate or should I look into aftermarket skid plates? I suggest adding aftermarket skid plates and rock sliders, minimum. Neither the GX or 4R's factory are very robust.
  6. With KDSS, is it hard to do a 3” lift? No. You'll be fine.
  7. Since etc GX 460 has a lockable torsen center diff, is it still wise to get a rear diff locker installed? Is that expensive and how complicated of an install is it? This will be your call and depending upon the pain threshold of your bank account. I have both front and rear lockers AND regeared my GX. NOTE: if you're planning on huge tires you will want to regear your differentials. Large tires WILL affect your speedometer, by more than 10% and the ability to do steep grades without dropping into lower gears.
  8. Is there a TRD exhaust or a good aftermarket exhaust I can get? If the TRD exhausts fit, I would prefer to get that one, like the one used in the Toyota Seqouia TRD Pro. I really want to hear the V8 growl a bit more when the throttle is pressed but be quiet when cruising. I already have a loud boxer rumble from my WRX STi so I’m not looking to replicate that lol, just want to hear the V8 sound a bit more. Yeah, V8's make a great sound, but for the year, luxury level and mileage you want and at that low price point, I'd suggest saving all that extra money for aftermarket trinkets and add it to your purchase price. It will go a lot further in the long run.
But in the end, I truly wish you the best of luck in finding the exact vehicle you want!
Thanks for the detailed responses. What I'm finding out are the 2016-2018 GX 460's with 30K - 50K miles are around $35K with the 80K mile GX 460's being closer to $30K or just under $30K.

I'm currently looking at a 2017 GX 460 with just under 50K miles for $35K which is overpriced so I'm trying to get the price down to around $32K which is reasonable for that mileage.

I think a GX would be a great choice for you. I have a '10 GX, '04 STi and a '08 WRX. I have towed both Subarus and the GX is capable, albeit not a complete towing superstar. It tows great on the flat but on one mountain pass I go through it's a little sluggish and trans temps can creep up on that section of road. But I also have sliders that add weight and a heavy steel trailer and hope to get an aluminum trailer soon as that would cut down the towing weight significantly. I have a Fastway hitch that has sway and weight distribution which is a game changer for towing. Make sure you get the hitch that fully attaches to the frame and not the less robust hitch with a lower tow rating.

35" tires is ambitious. 17" is a good size to go. I have 17" TRD Trail wheels with 265/70/17 Wildpeaks and E load rating (better for towing and tougher for off roading). I have a 265/70/17 full size spare in the carrier spot.

I have a Victory roof rack and it's awesome. There are a lot of options out there but lead times to production can be long.

View attachment 2589605

View attachment 2589605

Nice WRX!

I love the look of 35's but I'll have to see if it's feasible or go down to 285 tires for a 33" setup.

Thanks for the information on towing. If the GX 460 I purchase does not come with the towing package which adds the transmission cooler, can Lexus retro-fit this so that I can stick to OEM parts?

You'll find that it's a sellers market at the moment in regards to almost all vehicles and especially so when it comes to the GX460. The GX460 has blown up in popularity with the overland crowd in the last 1-2 years and therefor the prices have 100% been driven by demand. You'll do extremely well to get even remotely close to what you anticipate to spend for that year and mileage, sorry to be a party pooper but it's true.

Ridge Grapplers are great both on and off-road, I love mine but they have gotten louder with age/mileage, but most tires do. There is no Coolbox option available for the 150, at least not that I have ever seen, we have one in our 200 and as silly as it seems I love it. 35's are a bit on the wild side for the GX460 so keep that in mind when it comes time to make them fit, seems a little overkill to me for your intended use, especially if you plan to tow a heavier load often.

You'll find that it's a sellers market at the moment in regards to almost all vehicles and especially so when it comes to the GX460. The GX460 has blown up in popularity with the overland crowd in the last 1-2 years and therefor the prices have 100% been driven by demand. You'll do extremely well to get even remotely close to what you anticipate to spend for that year and mileage, sorry to be a party pooper but it's true.

Ridge Grapplers are great both on and off-road, I love mine but they have gotten louder with age/mileage, but most tires do. There is no Coolbox option available for the 150, at least not that I have ever seen, we have one in our 200 and as silly as it seems I love it. 35's are a bit on the wild side for the GX460 so keep that in mind when it comes time to make them fit, seems a little overkill to me for your intended use, especially if you plan to tow a heavier load often.

So do you think $35K is a good deal for a 2017 with just under 50K miles?

High book is $34,500 so they aren't far off. Depending on condition and whether or not it's color combo you prefer, I wouldn't balk at $34K.

Cool, are they good for both on and off road? Meaning road trips, but can still work well on the sand dunes and trails?

Tex answered it but I wanted to say I agree with him. I’m rather floored how well these perform for such little money invested.

@ben7 something else to keep in mind is that these vehicles have a 70K, 72 month powertrain warranty. Since there are is so little difference between model years 14 and 19 (mainly cosmetic), you may want to focus on well maintained vehicles south of 70K (and within 72 months) for peace of mind, rather than focus on specific year.

Welcome to the search for the perfect GX. We purchased our ‘17 Luxury with Driver Support package for $38k in November from a dealer in SoCal under the AP/certified program which includes two years maintenance and extended Lexus warranty. I looked for a while for a private sale and it was painful to see the prices creep up over 18 months, but over the time we came to see some of the benefits of a CPO. I think you will be hard pressed to find a GX premium or higher trim with 40k miles under $35k. Our GX was almost indistinguishable from new - I applaud the previous owner for the way they treated it - not even a scratch on the undercarriage, and Lexus for their top to bottom inspection and refresh. Lexus reset the clock on maintenance with new brake rotors, pads, and fluid, new battery, new Michelin tires (spare is pretty worn however, only real evidence of use), radiator flush, new filters across, and much more. I didn’t tell my wife what car I was buying and when I brought it home she was impressed that “I splurged for a new car”. I looked long and hard for this exact trim/options package and only a couple others have popped up in that time- both several grand more expensive.
r2M nailed the answers here as he always does (I’m a long time lurker who has benefited greatly from his and others posts) but one small point is you do get Crawl Control from the factory in the U.S. with the Luxury+Drivers Support option. It’s not an important point as you can add MTS (we did) or CC in an hour or two for reasonable tariff using the great resources here in the forum.

Good luck with your search!

OP: Not likely to find anyone who has retrofitted the center console cool box. This was available on fully loaded Canadian and Puerto Rican 460s as well as other markets external to US. It is directly plumbed into the AC lines so consider that cost and work involved.

Canada also received drivers door camera in Canada.. the US surround camera system did not have this view on driver's side. Cameras have been available since 2010 model year. Camera option is rare though and bundled into Driver Support Package 2014+. You could unbundle equivalent Driver Support Package somewhat in 2010-2013 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom