Wanted Looking gor a 4 speed transmission and tcase for a 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
As stated, looking for a four-speed transmission and transfer case to put into a 74FJ 40. Would prefer something in the southeast.

How about this one?

I have a transfer case out of a 69 with a GM400 adapter plate. Pretty cleaned up, gears look good. It came with my project, not gonna use it on my project. I have the shifter for it too. Let me know if you're interested.

t1.jpeg
t4.jpeg

I will have a 4-speed trans/Tcase combo coming out a 40 here shortly but will most likely only sell it if we do an rebuild on both units as it had some minor bearing whine.

I have a transmission and transfer out of my 77. I never test drove it, but it had no leaks and oil was clean when I drained it. Currently has an Advance Adapters propeller-style mount on the transfer case, but will likely remove that. I'm in KC. PM if interested.

I have a transmission and transfer out of my 77. I never test drove it, but it had no leaks and oil was clean when I drained it. Currently has an Advance Adapters propeller-style mount on the transfer case, but will likely remove that. I'm in KC. PM if interested.
P.m. coming.

MT. Not gonna gouge. How much you want it for? Reasonable offers will be accepted.
If you are also searching for a four-speed, perhaps you could start your own thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom