Looking for very good auto body shop in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, it is time to get some bids on repainting my 1995 FJ80. Unfortunately, I have a little bit of rust that has to be addressed in two areas. The plan is to remove the back windows, and all rubber and plastic pieces from the body. It will be stripped as completely as possible. It would be nice to find a place that will do really good work but not charge Ferrari prices. Any suggestions my friends?

Appreciate it.

Greg

Well, it is time to get some bids on repainting my 1995 FJ80. Unfortunately, I have a little bit of rust that has to be addressed in two areas. The plan is to remove the back windows, and all rubber and plastic pieces from the body. It will be stripped as completely as possible. It would be nice to find a place that will do really good work but not charge Ferrari prices. Any suggestions my friends?

Appreciate it.

Greg

Amato's in San Diego has a great reputation. I had two cars repaired by them 10+ years ago and the work was excellent. However, they're not cheap. Either way, it couldn't hurt to call as they could point you to another shop. I'd also be prepared to wait as they tend to be busy so getting scheduled might mean waiting a couple of weeks before they can get the car started.

West Coast Customs. Tell them xZibit sent you.
9D08E52C-3BB9-4673-A1AD-6AD1C712EFC9.gif

I've got a guy in Tijuana who does good work. Seriously, no bondo and crap paint type work. He did all the work on my old G-Wagen. Might be a bit of a wait, he can get booked up.

DSC_1833.JPG

I would be way too nervous to take my truck to another country and leave it there with very little recourse if something went bad. That's a nice G Wagon too!!

LGE*CTS Motorsports in San Dimas. They do fabulous work and specialize in trucks and high end hot rods. They are a top choice among many SEMA builders, including a few OEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom