Looking for that Perfect Tire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings cruiser aficionados, I sit before you a humble 200 cruiser owner with stock tires wrapped around stock 18" wheels. I'm looking for that perfect tire and think maybe someone here may have already found it! I don't get much snow here in North Carolina and I drive on paved highways / roads 100% of the time. I rarely drive above 75. I don't tow and my load is 4 passengers at most, plus a dirty old hound (who doesn't look like much, but weighs more and smells better than some people.) I am looking for a tire that is, in order of importance:

As quiet as possible
As cushy as possible
Long lasting (although I will sacrifice longevity for comfort and quiet)
Looks nice and beefy (BEEFY!)

Appreciate all and any recommendations. Thank ya'll!!

Michelin Defender LTX M/S, stock size 285-60-18. Most tire shops will try to sell you the Latitudes if you ask for Michelins. I think these are better, and cheaper.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Defender+LTX+M/S&partnum=86HR8DLTXXL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Toyota&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Land Cruiser&autoModClar=

Thanks. Does anyone know the largest tire I can strap to a stock 200 without lifts or mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom