Looking for Pinion depth shims from 68-84 LC diffs (NLA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I’m probably the only fool who is still monkeying with different gear ratios in older Cruisers. I’m on a search for some older pinion depth shims (the ones that fit under the larger bearing cup on the pinion and allow for changing the depth setting). From what I have been able to learn, they are no longer available. Does anyone have some laying around? In particular, I’m looking for the .25 and .30 mm shims (90564-68001 and 68002).

Let me know if you can help.

Cheers,

JC

I know I’m probably the only fool who is still monkeying with different gear ratios in older Cruisers. I’m on a search for some older pinion depth shims (the ones that fit under the larger bearing cup on the pinion and allow for changing the depth setting). From what I have been able to learn, they are no longer available. Does anyone have some laying around? In particular, I’m looking for the .25 and .30 mm shims (90564-68001 and 68002).

Let me know if you can help.

Cheers,

JC
Hey Jim, hit Georg at Cruiser Brothers up. Guarantee he'll have some. Was going to tag him in this post but I can't remember his handle for the life of me, Orange somethinganother I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom