Looking for LSEAT Feedback (replacement leather seat covers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Follow up.
4 years later.
The Lseat leather has not held up. It started to wear off in the high use areas, and had some discoloration. Once again for the price, this is hard to beat.
I replaced with the Land Cruiser Heaven kit, front and rear. Huge difference in quality, big difference in price too.
Lets see after another 4 years....
Curious how your experience with LCH purchasing and install went? There are a lot of negative reviews and I decided to ignore them and focus on the handful of positive reviews. I placed my order a week or so ago and I'm just hoping it all works out.

Curious how your experience with LCH purchasing and install went? There are a lot of negative reviews and I decided to ignore them and focus on the handful of positive reviews. I placed my order a week or so ago and I'm just hoping it all works out.
My experience was great. The quality of the leather is so much better. I work at a Lexus dealership, so I'm used to seeing quality leather. I knew when I purchased my Lseat kit it wouldn't last for the long term.
That being said for the price its really hard to beat. You can cover the front chairs for well under $1000.
If the budget permits however, the difference in quality of materials is huge.

My experience was great. The quality of the leather is so much better. I work at a Lexus dealership, so I'm used to seeing quality leather. I knew when I purchased my Lseat kit it wouldn't last for the long term.
That being said for the price its really hard to beat. You can cover the front chairs for well under $1000.
If the budget permits however, the difference in quality of materials is huge.
Yeah for sure, L seat is definitely a good option for the price but for long term and higher quality the LCH option will be better. My only hang up now is the dozens of horrible reviews and people telling me they'll never ship my order and if they do it won't fit right =\ Glad to hear yours worked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom