Looking for LSEAT Feedback (replacement leather seat covers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have seen several threads on LSEAT (lseat.com) replacement leather seat covers, and the info looks good. However, I'm looking for feedback on how well they hold up over time, specifically from those who have had them for at least a year or more.

If you have had the LSEAT seat covers for more than a year, please let us know how they are holding up. Any cracking, color fading, etc.? How does the thickness of the leather compare to original?

Good honest feedback and pictures would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks

Lee
2000 LC
2004 LX

They are made out 100% grain leather , this is good, stitching is not as nice as OEM as far as perfection , but $299 can't beat that

For the price you cannot go wrong. It's not the easiest to install, according to the guy who did it, but he could not believe the price.
For what most of use these trucks for, it's the best option to me. I have the factory tan , and the Bisque was the best match.
For what it's worth I stared at the different websites, and the leather samples for over a year before I pulled the trigger.
I'm happy with the results.
I have pictures posted on here, not sure how to link it.

For the price you cannot go wrong. It's not the easiest to install, according to the guy who did it, but he could not believe the price.
For what most of use these trucks for, it's the best option to me. I have the factory tan , and the Bisque was the best match.
For what it's worth I stared at the different websites, and the leather samples for over a year before I pulled the trigger.

@brando1 did you do just the fronts, or rear seats too?
Wondering if the color difference is noticeable if only the fronts are done.

This seems like a good option. though a gentleman in the other thread mentioned some pretty concerning issues with his order- in that, he got the wrong product. Shipped it back, then the guy never heard from them again (after repeated attempts to contact them) and is out 700 bucks.

Not my personal experience, I don't own a set- just what I read so Caveat Emptor.

I ordered a set for my previous 100 back in October 2016. I was sent the wrong shade of grey even though the packing slip was correct. It took more effort than usual to exchange for the color I ordered but Lseat came through. I installed them myself and couldn't be happier.

I'm ready to order a set now for my 80 but I'm a little worried. Has anyone ordered recently?

IMG_3411.JPG

Last edited:

Did you get the matching thread as well? Looking forward to seeing some pics!

I ordered a set for my previous 100 back in October 2016. I was sent the wrong shade of grey even though the packing slip was correct. It took more effort than usual to exchange for the color I ordered but Lseat came through. I installed them myself and couldn't be happier.

I'm ready to order a set now for my 80 but I'm a little worried. Has anyone ordered recently?

View attachment 1579707

can you tell me which grey color was correct for your rig? I have a 99 LC with grey interior that looks the same shade as yours. Want to order a pair of the Lseat covers but want to be sure about the shade.
thanks

can you tell me which grey color was correct for your rig? I have a 99 LC with grey interior that looks the same shade as yours. Want to order a pair of the Lseat covers but want to be sure about the shade.
thanks
Dim grey

To update, I recently ordered a set from Lseat for my LX450 on Nov. 27 and recieved it Dec. 15. Looks great for only $328. Too bad they're not a site sponsor.

Last edited:
2017-09-12 15.18.06.jpg
2017-09-12 15.27.36.jpg

there is a lot to be said for how the foam is replaced. Makes all the difference. Mine is like new..

I went for a two color scheme. Pic below is from an old thread on the subject. Colors are bisque and black.

Just for appearances, I will probably change out the 2nd row to match. The pic was taken about a year ago - the night I installed them. Didn't steam, which would have made the wrinkles go away (I lack patience). But over time the wrinkles have all gone away anyway.

full

I went for a two color scheme. Pic below is from an old thread on the subject. Colors are bisque and black.

Just for appearances, I will probably change out the 2nd row to match. The pic was taken about a year ago - the night I installed them. Didn't steam, which would have made the wrinkles go away (I lack patience). But over time the wrinkles have all gone away anyway.

full

full

I sure wish this would work out. I have a 2002 LC with Oak interior and a 2004 LC with Ivroy that I want to recover front and back seats in both. I have been trying for a month and a half to get samples with no luck. I only received one response to an email from them at 3:00 AM in the morning saying “OK” to the sample request. That was about a month ago.
I have no idea what color would match the original leather.

If anyone has a better source or suggestion... please let me know.

there is a lot to be said for how the foam is replaced. Makes all the difference. Mine is like new..
More detail please....

More detail please....

I took mine to a professional auto upholsterer and restoration shop. He loved LSeats products and has begun using them, but I asked him to replace the foam and now mine are more snug than they were before. As much as this is a leather job, plan on replacing the foam under the seats as well. Foam is not expensive and there is really no reason to keep the old.

I took mine to a professional auto upholsterer and restoration shop. He loved LSeats products and has begun using them, but I asked him to replace the foam and now mine are more snug than they were before. As much as this is a leather job, plan on replacing the foam under the seats as well. Foam is not expensive and there is really no reason to keep the old.

This is an issue that I am having presently. The leather was replaced a long while back on my LC, but I don't think that they replaced the foam. The foam just feels a tired in the seats. I am going to start looking for a shop in Denver to replace the foam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom