Looking for Fabricator in Central Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I need someone that can built this rear bumper for my fj60,the truck in the picture its not mine, the owner of the truck is in Venezuela at the moment that i take the photo, so i don't know ho built for him.

On the web its a few companies that offers a rear bumper,but i dont want the spare tire on the bumper but the idea of the swing out ladder its awesome. PLease post any inf. here. Also you can tkake the idea for your own fj60-62. Jose Florida
bumper 2.jpg

where are you at? do you want someone to build this onto your bumper, or do you want someone to mail something to you?

also, how much money do you want to spend?
can you install a bumper, or weld parts on to your bumper?

there are lots of companies that can build this for you. we just need to know more about what you are looking for before we can make a reccomendation.

Look at IPOR in the vendor section as well as a few others. (click on the top right of the screen where it says support our advertising vendors)

hi there.i´m in central florida, just looking for someone local to buit the whole rear bumper,my 87 fj60 still have the oem bumper,but i plan to built the fj60 expedition type, i plan to move back to Puerto Rico in 3 more years and i would like to have everything done here before i move back.In Pr we have mountains a sometimes narrow roads in the woods ,thats why i need side protections. Jose Florida

I might be able to help you out. Shoot me a PM.

Just got back from PR on a surf trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom