Looking for CENTER DIFF ACTUATOR (part-number) for A440F / 3FE / 1992 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure what the 92 CDL switch looks like, but its either:

84725-60010
84725-60020

Im sure its 84725-60010 looking closer
Hey Shinjo, that number you provided looks to be the SWITCH, NOT the "Actuator," the part down on the transmission.

I'm looking at the unopened package
84725-60010

It's calling your name!
That is the SWITCH - NOT the Actuator that is located on the A440F transmission.

THANK YOU THOUGH!!!!!

Hey Shinjo, that number you provided looks to be the SWITCH, NOT the "Actuator," the part down on the transmission.
OOOHH, you need the actuator. Let me do some digging. Give me a sec. . sorry

Is it this?

41450-60060

CDL Actuator.JPG

This part [41450-60060] is called "ACTUATOR, DIFFERENTIAL LOCK SHIFT, NO.2"

SO I wonder if there is also a "NO.1" that I need to be looking at as well???

SO MUCH TO LEARN EVERY DAY!!!!

OK gang! I've changed the title to hopefully to what is a bit more descriptive as to actual part needed. I forget that some of you guys have electronic diffs (front / rear) to go along with your CENTER DIFF LOCK Actuator, for which I am looking for... the part number to the ACTUATOR for the CENTER DIFF of my 1992 FJ80. With all this searching-searching-searching, I think I may have came across my own answer...

36410-60050 ACTUATOR ASSY, TRANSFER SHIFT

Now I just have to double-confirm that this is actually the piece I need! This is suppose to be the ACTUATOR that actually engages the Center Differential Lock (CDL) making the AWD rig drive in 4WD mode by locking the front and rear together at the center.

So, technically @jonheld was correct in post #
14!

This is suppose to be the ACTUATOR that actually engages the Center Differential Lock (CDL) making the AWD rig drive in 4WD mode by locking the front and rear together at the center.
Not only is this "supposed" to be, but it actually "is" the CDL actuator.
If you browse to www.partsouq.com and enter the VIN of your vehicle, all OEM part numbers are available to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom