Looking for an apartment/roommate in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

If anyone is renting or knows someone, Im looking for a place (room or apt) to live in Phoenix (commutable distance to the airport).

Im 32, I like to cook, swim, off-road (97 80 series), hike, etc. I dont smoke and have no pets or children.

Im transfering with my current job from Jacksonville FL. I work as a process engineer at Chase bank. I analyze and compare benefits of different work methods.

Im moving at the end of the year but could start renting a place 12/1. My budget is no more than $600 all in (utilities included) Im trying to save for a down payment on a house so putting as much towards that as possible right now. Im pretty handy and could help with house projects and yard work (or truck projects!), if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any replies/suggestions!

-- Ben

Last edited:
I dont know which unit is still available but call Randy 602-538-6968 about his duplex at 336 west culver st phx 85003 Very close to the airport, very small but cheap.

Bump. Up'd the budget to $600 all in.

Still talking to some 'mud guys on this but wanting to lock something down by next week. Ill be in Phoenix all week next week.

Bump. Up'd the budget to $600 all in.

Still talking to some 'mud guys on this but wanting to lock something down by next week. Ill be in Phoenix all week next week.

I have a lead for you, not sure on time frame though. I will get in touch with them and let you know.

On a side note, welcome to AZ, it's a great place! If you need anything or want to get together give me shout, I'm in Ahwatukee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom