Looking for a mild lift for my 19 GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time for wheels and tires!! :bounce::bounce2::bounce2::bounce::clap::clap:
Yeah. I'm gonna roll with what I have for now. My spare fits in the stock location. Maybe in a couple of years I'll decide on a wheel. Will eventually get 17s. I don't think I want to go over 32s though. I have a really hard time lifting what I have on to the truck now.

Reactions: r2m
To me it's probably 30 percent better on nose dive. Still have some but not like original.
Awesome. I talked to Mike at Exit Off-road. I'll place my order for it as soon as I sign the papers and take delivery.

He said that the Robinsons are not as firm as the OME kits, which is what I was looking for. But sacrificing a little softness for reduced brake dive might be the ideal compromise for me.

Installed the sliders and cut the factory steps for the rocker mouldings. Came out pretty good.

IMG_20211018_152130744_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211018_152117781_HDR.jpg

Hey guys. Just got home from a 500 mile round trip camping trip yesterday. The GX performed flawlessly. The Dobinsons springs did great with the weight of the trailer. I actually got a perfect level with the rear springs. The tongue weight on my trailer is about 450 pounds. I'm very happy with the suspension upgrade! We went down to City of rocks State Park near Silver City NM. Beautiful weather!

IMG_20211020_141644806_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211021_180942729.jpg

IMG_20211021_130330297_HDR.jpg

That's what these GX's are ALL about, the adventure!!!
Great pic's! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom