Looking for a 100 Series Hub Flange (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a passenger side hub flange, item #12 in the diagram. Anyone have one laying around? Camelback has them for $50+ but thought I check here before I post in the general classifieds or order a new one. Thanks, Luis

8415200.gif

Luis, I think I have one in my spare parts box. Can you please text me tomorrow afternoon to remind me so I can look for it.

A.J

AJ to the rescue again! Will do on the text AJ.

Thank you!

Was that the issue with getting the new CV in?

Was that the issue with getting the new CV in?

Bought the after market new cv axles, driver's side went in with no issues. Passenger side splines must have been off or something cause the were very snug on the flange. i forced it a little too much and I just want a new flange cause I probably damaged the old one.

Passenger side flange came off the old cv axle with no issues.

Sucks. Sorry you're having all of these issues with the 100.

issues with 100, issues with 60, I need to change my name.

You could've reboot the axles, is more work but less expensive and you get to keep the OEM axles. :beer: unless the were making popping noise.
A.J

That is what I am going to do now AJ. I had bought the aftermarkets since we were going to BBRSP and wanted to do a "quick" axle swap before the trip. The quick axle swap did not workout, truck has been down for 3 weeks now. At this point, I am going to order boots, gaskets, seals and just reboot...

We need to do an intervention like we did with Galen @bottombracket and his 40. Set up a Saturday morning wrenchathon and we can knock it out Luis.

Tell us when to show up.

Also, does anyone in town have one of the fancy knuckle centering tools, or should I just replace the exact same shims that came out of my knuckles like everyone else?

Just replace with the same.

We need to do an intervention like we did with Galen @bottombracket and his 40. Set up a Saturday morning wrenchathon and we can knock it out Luis.

Thanks Dave! I will need three interventions Dave, 100, 60 & 40 ;). I will keep it in mind.

Also, does anyone in town have one of the fancy knuckle centering tools, or should I just replace the exact same shims that came out of my knuckles like everyone else?
Just keep the shims and make sure you don't mix them for piece of mind!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom