Looking for '99 LX Master Door Switch Diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to diagnose some faulty door locks. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a '99 LX? Need to know the functionality of each PIN on the master switch so I can check for continuity in the driver's door harness. Any help is much appreciated.

Switch Side. From what I'm reading 98-02 LC and LX have different master switches. LX has all auto windows, LC only has auto drivers window.

Switch Side. From what I'm reading 98-02 LC and LX have different master switches. LX has all auto windows, LC only has auto drivers window.
Ah ok.... I have all 98 LC books.

Appreciate you looking out. Are they digital? Any recommendation on where I can buy a digital or hard copy?

Appreciate you looking out. Are they digital? Any recommendation on where I can buy a digital or hard copy?
Negative... I like traditional books. Digital can make things easier to search for but hard swiping through pages of stuff with dirty hands.

sending you a PM with the info you're looking for.

With regards to digital, you'd have to get access via TIS (tis.toyota.com)

Thank you sir!

Want to thank everyone again for the quick help. With the diagram from @planomateo and following the current described in the door locking functionality, I was able to narrow my issue to the circuit on the D/L (U) Relay which activates the unlocking of all passenger doors and hatch (this is the middle brownish-red relay in the first picture). 12v on the relay proved it had failed. Di-section of the relay revealed carbon build up on the contacts. Picked up a replacement at the local parts store for $13. How the relay failed, I just don't know. Perhaps aging door lock motors creating resistance in the circuit? Plan to do a little write up on this to help others.

Also, I ordered the wiring diagram booklet @jLB suggested to use for my future amplifier replacement. This is a high quality color printed book. Should have purchased this 5 years ago...

Junction Block.jpg

Wiring Diagram and Relay.jpg
Failed Relay.jpg

Carbon FOD.jpg

Any chance I can get those diagrams?
Hit me up via PM with what you are looking for and I will see about getting something over to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom