Looking for my old 100 99 white last known PNW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
Threads
I'm looking for my old 100 series. It was originally sold to a mud member who lived in Oregon and was a surfer. He emailed me probably 5 years ago and said he was selling it. I wish I had bought it back. It was a 99 white (like 80% of them :)). It had a 4x4 labs rear bumper and sliders with the pinch welds notched slightly. OME lift. The most distinctive feature was the front bumper. It was a custom Vorfab front bumper with the tubing matching the grill lines and huge sausage cut out for winch access. It also had a dent in the PS rear quarter right above the taillight. Anybody see it lately?

100LT.jpg

76044_1667428333027_7032367_n.jpg

I'm sure I have the VIN somewhere. A carfax would show registration. I doubt a 300k rig 24 year old rig is going in for service that records on carfax. I could be wrong though. The front bumper is the distinctive part. Maybe I should do a carfax?

I ran a carfax on my 2000 years ago, found it in Homer Alaska and called the shop that serviced it, and chatted and even got some pictures! Worth a shot! The owner never called me, so nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom