Look what came in the mail today... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about some details on those wheels.. they are not OEM, correct?

I believe they are the factory 18s.

That's gonna look great!!! Those spacers can't get here soon enough.

Those wheel and tire combination looks awesome. Could not wait to see the full picture.

Sorry, lurking the site here... NICE! Good to see... My neighbor has a 100 Series; I asked him one day if its got a locker, he says "yeah", pulls something out of his pocket *click*, "see, doors are locked"...Alrighty then, buh bye... :eek:

nial

For anybody else looking for 35" or 37" tires on 18" wheels, there are actually quite a few to choose from. But obviously since they aren't very popular, they are pricey.

BFG MT
ProComp X-Terrain 3-ply
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial
Toyo Open Country M/T

Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZ
ProComp Xtreme AT
Toyo Open Country A/T
Nitto Terra Grapler A/T

Hoser,

Did you get those spacers installed? Where are the pics :D

Yeah, WTF dude?

Pics!!!
Pics!!!
Pics!!!

I'm waiting on the custom spacers and they should be here later this week.

The only problem is that I'm going out of town. Sorry to make you wait, fellas. Believe me, I want to put them on more than anything. I have to put on my Slee bumper and Speed Calibrator, as well. My next stop will be gears, lockers and front bumper.

Still looking for the pics Hoser. Where did you get the spacers and what specs are they?

Thanks,

Doug

Question...

How much (if any) wheel travel do you lose with those monsters ? My 285/75/16`s seem to stuff just as far (as the stock tires) without rubbing anything in the well..I cant imagine how THAT much rubber can fit in there under full compression...especially with the steering wheel cranked in either direction.

Just curious, because I am SO impressed with the amount of articulation still available with the OME/33" tire combo

macneill said:
Perty sure that's a 105 there...

Exactly...solid front axle and all...

Not sure if I read this correctly or if it is a joke(smiley) but always specify metal valve caps on your tires, they are less likely to pop or flick off when they hit or drag on a rock and get full of rock and dirt and let your tire down. Has happened to me before I had metal caps.

Snook said:
Here is a photos, before and after the Con. What upset me the most is that the rubber valve cap is missing. :D

Cheers,

SINCITY100 said:
Question...

How much (if any) wheel travel do you lose with those monsters ? My 285/75/16`s seem to stuff just as far (as the stock tires) without rubbing anything in the well..I cant imagine how THAT much rubber can fit in there under full compression...especially with the steering wheel cranked in either direction.

Just curious, because I am SO impressed with the amount of articulation still available with the OME/33" tire combo

Hmmm...

No answer to my question yet ? Is it that no-one knows the answer, or perhaps, its just too Taboo to ask ?... ;)

I would like to justify putting larger tires (35" perhaps)...but I want my rig to be just as functional (I.E. plenty of wheel travel) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom