SOLD Long Island , NY 1998 Lexus LX 470 Parting Out!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1998 Lexus LX 470 parting out whole car minus right fender +right headlight and front bumper. Car has 250k and in great working condition. Lots of new parts in the engine . Let me know what you need . Thanks in advance!

Hi, looking for tilt and telescope motors for steering wheel (happy to come through and remove myself); front shocks if they have been replaced ie not 250k young; rear top hatch if not rusted; radio if working … where on LI are you?
Appreciated
Brad

1998 Lexus LX 470 parting out whole car minus right fender +right headlight and front bumper. Car has 250k and in great working condition. Lots of new parts in the engine . Let me know what you need . Thanks in advance!
My interior pics? Especially of 2nd row.

Hi, looking for tilt and telescope motors for steering wheel (happy to come through and remove myself); front shocks if they have been replaced ie not 250k young; rear top hatch if not rusted; radio if working … where on LI are you?
Appreciated
Brad
I’m in shocks have 10k have front and back Toyota OEM and have the hydraulic ones except the one of the rears.

I'll take the air box bottom part (part air filter sit in). It sit on PS inner fender near headlight. Provide it has all 4 metal clips and in good condition.

Interested in the passenger side door mirror assembly, if it's still available.

Are the front coils springs available? If so can you let me know what the colored dots are on the springs so I can code them to their size? Thanks.

Are you still selling parts out of this vehicle? I am in NY and need a rear hatch, rear passenger door, and several other items. Let me know, thanks. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom