Long Beach CA - M101 Canadian (like US M416) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M101 Canadian military trailer (like a US M416) converted for overland or camping trips. Super solid trailer, but easy to tow. Custom steel roof with stainless steel hinge and dual shock struts is easily strong enough to hold a roof top tent or rack. I used to have an ARB tent mounted and it works great. 12v car battery provides LED lighting and powers a water pump that's connected to a 10 gallon water tank. The tank is connected to a spigot on the outside of the trailer and provides good pressure for taking showers or cleaning etc. Interior of the trailer is coated in rhino liner to keep rust away. All the reflectors and safety features are up to date and CA legal.

The hubs have been changed out to accept Toyota bolt pattern ( 6 x 5.5 ), and the wheel are Landcruiser 80 series wheels, with BFG KO 33" tires. The hand brake works. Custom made fenders will accept up to 37" tires. One of the fenders has had unfriendly encounters with rocks. 1/4 ton axle.

Will include pintle hitch.

I've been using this trailer for years (it's been all over the country towed behind the Landcruiser)

$4,000. Price is firm. Lot's of custom work and effort put into it. A lot of companies make copies of these new, but they are not nearly as indestructible. If you've never seen an authentic one in person, you will be shocked at how thick the steel is.

Serious buyers only, cash only, local pickup.

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

Hi Danibal: Did you sell your trailer? Didn't think it would hurt to ask and find out how you acquired the trailer in the first place. Dart at recovdiver@gmail.com

Yes, it sold, pretty quickly. I bought it from a private party who had been using it also as an off-road trailer, but I did a lot of repairs and upgrades.

hi @Danibal, through the magic of google search I have found this old thread. I see your trailer is sold, but I was hoping you could give me some more information on the lid that you have on it. Did you fabricate that yourself? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom