Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. My final offer:
Either the one I last posted (with color changes and line update as needed.)
Or the same "twisted" 40 coming out of the keystone band (not solid) with ALCA above. No silhouette. Just like I have it. A silhouette would be too flat.

I'll put that together only after it's needed.

All,

Let's table this for a week or so.

One of our members is also working on some ideas.

No need to rush this at the moment.

Rainman, we absolutely appreciate your help and guidance through this process. Thank you for the work you have put in and the nice options you have provided.

We will get our house in order and let you know what route we want to take.

Good news on the club front - all we need is finalized bylaws to get the ball rolling to become a TLCA chapter!

Ok here's my idea. First of all I like many of the ideas already put forth. This may not work because of what Rainman said about detail. How about you insert the keystone, then inside the keystone is a mountain (the Appalachian mountains of course) then coming down the mountain on a trail are all the different LC's. 40, pig, 60 etc.

I also like Rainman's design with the 40 coming out at you but how about having it come out of a keystone instead of a circle?

Just some ideas.

Jim in Erie, PA

"I also like Rainman's design with the 40 coming out at you but how about having it come out of a keystone instead of a circle?"

...hold that thought

If you want me to I'll post that combo. It's ready in Photoshop right now. I had all the pieces ready anyway.

jax?
caz?

B/W with unfinished Cruiser.

keystone logo.jpg

With the colors from the last post, my favorite.
Nice job R'man.

My last suggestion. I'm not sure if it would be to small to show up but how about a TLcA grill badge on the front of the 40? Kinda like to pay homage to the mother organization. Just a thought.

Jim

It would disappear (for instance) on the TLCA site. Other times it may be a small dot that people who know the logo might realize what it is but you would never be able to read it or see the Cruiser. Nice idea but maybe not worth the distraction.

Joining the fray here...(Hey Rainey, long time...) I like the keystone element. I think a 40 element is good since there isn't really another iconic Land Cruiser/4x4 visual that I like better...
A "vintage" PA State highway sign as a starting point/point of reference is cool....

So that said, I like the last Rainey design (above)... would like to see a finished version.

I've spent enough time on this already. When you guys pick whatever you like, if it's mine, I'll move on with it. (Finish the Cruiser, try other fonts, and create options for colors.) I just have too many other things to do until you can decide. Sorry. No hard feelings on this side hopefully not on yours.

What is everyone thinking on this? I like the keystone with the 40 but I really think we should keep the name going around it like in previous pictures. Just for the fact of when people see it they will know who we are and not have to guess.

Hey Eric,

Rainman is going to colorize the most recent logo, and we are going to put all the logo options to an online vote.

I appreciate everyone's feedback on the logo. While it would be nice to incorporate evereyone's ideas, I think we need to take the best of them and run with it or we will never have a finished logo ;-P

We'll solicit other ideas for a tee shirt at some point. We should be able to incorporate other vehicles there.

Thanks!
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom