Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
We had talked a little about what we would want in a logo for the club. I'm putting it out there for some ideas on designs.

I like the keystone shape idea, but prefer an original design.

So I will have them start with a TLCA design with a twist with the clubs name in a keystone

And then an original design for the club also using the keystone

I'll see what they come up with and post it and that will be a good starting point

Got bored this evening after work. Just a rough draft from the idea mentioned above.

alca-test.jpg

Just different layout ideas. Can make the 40 any color. The blue and yellow aren't matched to the TLCA logo yet and the TLCA outer trim red/yellow still need added.

With the text layout below, a thinner outer blue keystone would work well.

Untitled-3.jpg

I like the design, and the idea of keeping with the TLCA colors, but I think we should try and make it more distinct.
What about incorporating a 40, 60, and 80 series in the design? Although, it might end up being too busy...
Might I also suggest using original Toyota font?

I'm partial to the following:

FJ40 1/4 panel TOYOTA emblem,

FJ40 rear.jpg

FJ60 rear 1/4 panel emblem (Land Cruiser font)

20130828142712.jpg

As well as:

FJ60 grill emblem

fj60.jpg

And the later FJ40 type

late fj40.jpg

I am also a huge fan of everything about this:

4wd.JPG

I did the TLCA logo and all of it's variations. I also did the STLCA logo. Andy just got in touch with me and I'll be glad to work with you on this. As long as you let me have some opinions too.

(don't try this at home, after all, I am a professional...) AahahAhahahaaaa...

Which one was your favorite. I may have an image to post.

That's the last one I did. One year after I sold out my 4x4 stuff and bought a Mini Cooper S and became a road course driving instructor.

GSMTR03 small.jpg

Last edited:
Guys,
When looking to create a new chapter and you need a new logo, go through the others before picking something to build on. The "4 Wheel Drive" badge shape has already been used for a chapter. The grill bezel has been used on more than one. And the "TOYOTA" badge by itself (without the grill) looks less noticeably like a grill badge. The side emblem has been used too.

I hope you don't mind me laying out this advice. Please let me know if you do or don't.

Oh, there's an "Appalachia" club too. Is that a problem?

Rainman, I think I can say safely say that we all appreciate any input or advice you feel is constructive.
I have no issue that there's another club with Appalachia in their name. I wheeled with a bunch of them at GSMTR this year...good guys, lot's of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom