LOGANS RUN aka (Cruising Carolina): September 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is having trouble registering just send me an email bigalj25@sbcglobal.net
and let me know your info, truck, how many people are going and you can pay on site. Also if you have registered and used paypal, check it to make sure it went through

i just finally got clearance from work and the wife to go!
just registered. can't wait!

shoot me an email to let me know, truck specs, how many, what day you will be arriving

i emailed you. I'll be arriving Friday probably around noon or so. thanks!

I should have you down though, but since most emails didn't include a mud handle I just wanted to make sure :cheers:

Registration will be closed as of Sunday night so we can have a final head count for food. This is the latest count that I have, if for some reason your name is not on it you wanted to come (or there is something wrong with how many people will be with youand) shoot me an email bigalj25@sbcglobal.net

After Sunday we will not be taking anymore registrants.

Registration will be closed as of Sunday night so we can have a final head count for food. This is the latest count that I have, if for some reason your name is not on it you wanted to come (or there is something wrong with how many people will be with youand) shoot me an email bigalj25@sbcglobal.net

After Sunday we will not be taking anymore registrants.

I emailed you early today with questions and had difficulty registering.

You have been added and a reply sent, registration is now closed.... looks like 56 people attending plus Logan's family :D:bounce:

If anyone has pop ups bring them.... if it does rain they will be needed.

I should be heading out around noon on Friday for the camp ground.....and will stop by the Outpost upon arrival to gas up, buy my trail pass for Saturday, and any last minute refreshments or such. If anyone needs to follow me up or to get to campsite once they arrive just hang out at outpost near Troy on Hwy 9 and will bring you in tow.

I will also take a run up there just before dark for any late arrivals....text me if you get in later as cell service is terrible but can usually receive a text message.

Planning on showing up there at uwharrie around noon. Me and Marc (FJ Cruiser owner) are caravaning up there Friday morning. Can you post up more info about the outpost, and this trail pass? how do we get to the campground where we are all gonna meet up? Just want to get all this hammered out before we actually get up there.

I'm bringing my mountain bike too, I hope to hit up some of the good trails there. I already have a few i picked out on MTBR.com :) :)

Planning on showing up there at uwharrie around noon. Me and Marc (FJ Cruiser owner) are caravaning up there Friday morning. Can you post up more info about the outpost, and this trail pass? how do we get to the campground where we are all gonna meet up? Just want to get all this hammered out before we actually get up there.

I'm bringing my mountain bike too, I hope to hit up some of the good trails there. I already have a few i picked out on MTBR.com :) :)

Trail pass is bought at the outpost, $5 a day or $30 for the year. We didn't bother to include it in the price of the event because we thought some people might only come for 1 day and some for 3 so it wouldn't have been fair to charge an extra $15 to some doing just one day. Many others already have season passes.
So we just made the event enought to cover the costs of the camp site and meal.

a satelite image is in the main threat on the ONSC board of how to get from the outpost to the group camp. There will also be maps at the outpost and they can show you how to get there.

Map of Uwharrie Trails

Eldorado Outpost for Trail Pass, Food, Firewood, Gas, etc

Badin Lake Group Camp It is actually the clearing ...

They will give you a trail map at outpost when you buy your trail pass for Friday and/or Saturday.....they can show you Group Camp but it is fairly easy. I should be there after lunch and can round up any stragglers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom