LOGANS RUN aka (Cruising Carolina): September 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
We will be participating in this and promises to be a great event. ONSC has rented the entire Badin Lake Group Camp for the event with invitations going out for entire southeast and VA-MD area as well. Dont miss it...

https://forum.ih8mud.com/nc-olde-no...19-september-2011-event-cruisin-carolina.html

A new concept for the club, offered up from The Yeti!

A three day, multi-club extravaganza! Multiple rides, night rides, family events, lake activities. Something for everyone...

Group camps A, B, and C have been reserved for this ride.

If you're reading this and a member of ONSC, UC, UC-LC, MATLCA, Bay to Blue Ridge, Capital Cruisers, Ga. Cruisers, or any of the others, please join us!

Details to follow, registration on the ONSC website. Opening date to follow...

I may interested in doing this.

CLEMSON V AUBURN, yeah I won't be able to make it

Last edited:
As long as it is not a Clemson home game my Nemo Equipment tent needs some use, plus this is the reason I bought the cruiser

I totally forgot about that. Yea I may be at the game.

Maybe we can do the drive back up from FL. :eek:)

it is going to be $25 per truck and driver with $5 each additional person. Capped at 40 trucks for now.

Come Join ONSC and UC for "Cruisin Carolinas" in the Uwharrie National Forrest system.
Fun for the whole family with horse, jet ski, boat, kayak, canoe rentals available in the forrest.
Dinner to be provided by ONSC on Saturday night with a prize raffle after and 4x4 video showing.
Cost is just $25 per rig (including driver) and $5 for each additional person.
Cost includes one raffle ticket.
This run has been made in honor of a ONSC, UC member that recently passed away. A special "Logan's Run"
Will be made up Rocky MT loop with the Monk family and anyone who wishes is free to join us.

that's the write up that will be on the website

http://uwharriestables.com/
rents all things mentioned above

For those that want to rent cabins in the area
Uwharrie Cabin Rentals

Registration is up

Cruising

All extra curricular activities must be booked by yourself.

This link is for the Uwharrie stables where you can rent jet ski's, kayaks, horses etc...
http://uwharriestables.com/

This is for cabin rentals if one is desired

Uwharrie Cabin Rentals

Last edited:
Those links do not work

I will have to try from home not working in Firefox from office...it kicks me over to where I started. I am definitely coming...

Vehicle + 1 guest (wife)

Run central is still the Group Camp, correct?

Yep all the group camps are rented for us for this one.

I think there is a misconnect somewhere I sent an email to the our web guy. When you try to add to cart it doesn't add..... it will be fixed shortley.

I am paid up and registered for this run...ought to be outstanding and a little cooler than down here along coast.

Hope some more of you register up front early and participate as it will be one you dont want to miss....promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom