lock cylinder replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
That spring that hold it in is a real pain due to access. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Pablo

I have never had a problem, take the access panels off and reach in an pop the clip off, even with my big hands I found it easy.

John h

mee too...with fat hands...piece of cake

Maybe rusted on. Grab it with some long, skinny-nose pliers and pull.

all bout the pliers...that was my solution to larger hands

yea, i cant do anything with my key, it only works in the rear Amby door... is there a solution for all 4 locks, 2 fronts, 1 rear, and Gas cap and Key??? Also thinking about a Keyless entry system with some Actuators to lock and unlock the doors..

[quote author=isotel link=board=1;threadid=6515;start=msg53064#msg53064 date=1066694581]
yea, i cant do anything with my key, it only works in the rear Amby door... is there a solution for all 4 locks, 2 fronts, 1 rear, and Gas cap and Key??? Also thinking about a Keyless entry system with some Actuators to lock and unlock the doors..
[/quote]\
Its a 40 not a cadillac. :p I don't even run doors 8 months of the year. :D

Old style doors can be a PITA to remove the keeper. Pliers! You can get them all kyed alike. Problem I have had is the keys themselves. many shops do not have them. Take one out and take it to a lock shop. I just found out that OEM does not offer a full set anymore.

[quote author=isotel link=board=1;threadid=6515;start=msg53440#msg53440 date=1066775853]
Very Ture indeed.. i need a dam Garage!
[/quote]
I have one and never use it. I hate cleaning up oil mess on the floor. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom