Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Go ahead and post parts, rigs, whatever you would like to sell cruiser related...... as always location, accurate description, and price are mandatory ;)

I know there is stuff in the garage somewhere needing to be sold... no excuse for clutter:grinpimp: Post up if you would like to sell cruiser/Toy4X4 related... if you see something of interest for sale locally (parts, rigs, etc.) feel free to link them to a post.:popcorn:

Last edited:
You could just work on mine for me some more;)

Andy

I will be doing that, but I need something that I can beat on :) Did you end up getting that rear axle? Gonna be finishing off the garage this weekend, so if you want to work on it up here your more than welcome.

I will be doing that, but I need something that I can beat on :) Did you end up getting that rear axle? Gonna be finishing off the garage this weekend, so if you want to work on it up here your more than welcome.
Thats going to have to wait a bit. E-fan inprogress now and this weekend isnt good anyhow. If you want somthing to beat on how bout I get you a hammer and anvil?

Andy

PS. Since this is the for sale section I have a Bed extender for a 95-04 taco for sale $75 in Mountville, PA 17554

Any one have a trashed stock birf and a longfield or similiar I could do some "testing" on?

40 parts

I was at the parts yard in New Ringgold, PA today. They have a 74 fj40 , what's left, god axles, the engine's not seized, hood's not too bad, and the rest is in my garage waiting to be transplanted into my 69. If anyone goes looking, it's at the bottom of the hill in the old steel.

I did a disk brake conversion on my 69 FJ-40 and have the original brake drums that I obviously don't need any longer. I don't want anything for them, just want to give to someone who can use them. I also have 3 rebuild kits for wheel cylinders that I never took out of the packages so if someone could use them, let me know, too.

Bruce Sacavage

mmmm i could use the front seats.

are the seats themselves the same, or are they left and right?
i have a set that has a crappy DS and a good PS, if they are not lefts and rights that would work prety good.

it's been a while since i looked at them, that's why i ask.

Sorry Brian, the seats are sold... the driver bottom is worn heavily so it sounds like the same as your situation...I think you can swap the lowers on the seats if that helps.

I'll put these up here first if any one is interested.

Early 10 spline rear axle, didn't wine, looks to have been rebuilt

4 drum brakes, entire assemblys, were rebuilt by PO, cheap way to get almost new

'78 steering column with wheel

'66 steering wheel, good condition

turn signal assembly, slightly bent turn arm

there's more. I have to go through it.

40 xfer cases/trans and TACOMA AISINS

Here is what I have:
2 transfer cases from 3 spds one with 3 spd tranny still attached (both vac shifts) $50 for all of it, 3 spd xfer/floor shift type without linkage $40, Tacoma lock out hubs in great shape pulled from a truck with 119k on the clock, these will not fit '86-95' Toys only will fit Tacoma, can be used in the swap to lock out hubs instead of Warns or the like. The Auto to manual hub swap in Tacos is a little bit more extensive than in 86-95 rigs so do your Homework as to what else you need. $100 for the hubs.

Thanks, for looking

Matt 610-683-7955 Kutztown, PA

lookig for a hardtop for a 71 fj40 even just the top i have sides and hatch door

for a 40 or a 60 let me know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom