Local Cruiser Shop KC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day good folks of Tornado Alley Cruisers. My wife and I are full time travelers and will be spending the next few weeks in KC starting with the American Royal BBQ. We arrive Wednesday afternoon. Next Sunday we move to an RV park on the North Side of town and will be there for 2 weeks while i travel for work.

I am in need of assistance with my suspension on my LX. Im removing 4" Ironman springs in favor of 3" Dobsons. At least thats my intention. I went a little high for the Mrs and the truck simply drives poorly at the moment. At the same time id like to potentially get my control arm bushings replaced and add castor correction. Ill be ordering the parts this week.

If you know of a shop I can work with id appreciate the contact info.

Hope to see some of you in KC.

thanks, I can be reached via text or call @ 715-410-0614.

Greg

Give Jess Mooney a shout. He is pretty busy, worth trying to schedule it around your stay.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a shop where you can do the work yourself, or want to drop it off and get it done? @SHREG

Last edited:
Give Jess Mooney a shout. He is pretty busy, worth trying to schedule it around your stay.
Calling @cjmoon to the conversation

@SHREG, welcome to KC. If you and your wife are still in town the first weekend of October and want to join for some wheeling, the KC group will be heading down to Rush Springs Ranch (about 3 hours from here) for our annual fall event.

Jack

Are you looking for a shop where you can do the work yourself, or want to drop it off and get it done? @SHREG
Drop it off and get it done. Needs some love since the Rubithon thrashing.

@SHREG, welcome to KC. If you and your wife are still in town the first weekend of October and want to join for some wheeling, the KC group will be heading down to Rush Springs Ranch (about 3 hours from here) for our annual fall event.

Jack
Appreciate the invite! Wish we could join you but we are headed to Montrose area for a couple of weeks.

Thanks again ALL for the prompt reply. Our community never disappoints.

I’m booked out about 12 weeks unfortunately. Rob mentioned above or toytec is up north of Kansas City. Maybe not a cruiser shop but for suspension spring replacement, they should be fine for that.

Thanks KC crew. Got the springs replaced at a local shop. AND we competed and came in 95th at the American royal. Great, productive weekend. We are now at Worlds of Fun for the next two weeks.

I have 4 sale... a slightly used set of IronMan 4" lift springs. Never been off road!! Ping me if you or anyone you know is interested. No room on the bus for these bad boys. Next stop is Grand Junction...Id prefer not to drag these beauties around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom