FJ62 Upholstery repair shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just picked up a 1989 62 series after years of wanting one. it has the typical rip in the drivers seat cushion and could use some new foam. Has anyone worked with a shop around KC and had good results? Thanks

i just picked up a 1989 62 series after years of wanting one. it has the typical rip in the drivers seat cushion and could use some new foam. Has anyone worked with a shop around KC and had good results? Thanks
I'm in the same boat. If there's nothing local, I'm planning on using Nomad Cruiser's replacement seat cushions.

Thanks Ryan

If you can source a passenger side seat cover, it will work mounting on the driver side. Did this for a 60 series. Assume the 62 would be the same? Passenger covers always seem to be in better shape.

I have used:
Mid American Auto Interiors
9115 Elmhurst Dr.
Overland Park, KS 66212
913-649-9440
Terry Frazze is the owner (or at least he was the last time I used them)

I have used him for my other makes for headliners and other seats. He is in the ballpark for price and does good work. More of a classis original cars type place. Been in business for over 30 years that I know of.

You need to tell him exactly what you're looking for on materials and how original you want them to be or how custom you want them.

I have used:
Mid American Auto Interiors
9115 Elmhurst Dr.
Overland Park, KS 66212
913-649-9440
Terry Frazze is the owner (or at least he was the last time I used them)

I have used him for my other makes for headliners and other seats. He is in the ballpark for price and does good work. More of a classis original cars type place. Been in business for over 30 years that I know of.

You need to tell him exactly what you're looking for on materials and how original you want them to be or how custom you want them.
Thank you I’ll give him a call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom