Little white FZJ80 front seat plugs/caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seats are running again

Thanks Nakman...work like a charm. Hell of a lot better than buying the full unit from the local stealership.

Plugs received & installed...Just ordered some gears.

Thanks Tim!

I need plugs and gears for both front seats are they still available?

money sent

thanks

I need a set of gears. Do you still have those? Please PM me your info. for PAYPAL ASAP.

Thanks!

all the info is already here, in the first post of this thread. Yes, still have more, thanks! :D

Have you had any thoughts on making other plastic gears for the 80? My vertical headlight adjusters are shot.

I've got a few other things in the hopper, but no other gears... I've got an extra headlight though so let me take a peek at it tomorrow, I've never really looked at it that close. I'm guessing it would be a lot easier to just send you the gears off it though than to dry to reverse engineer one.

But I had more of the white caps and seat gears made, I'll have them in my hands on Monday. So if anyone else wants some... :)

Hey, was wondering if these will work for me? I have a 96 fzj80 I bought used. The seats have 2 small posts under the button that moves the seatback forward and backward. The top post is what actuates the motor to move the seatback back and forward. There is also a bottom post that the botton pivots on. My top post has broken off and left a small amount of plastic in the rubber recess. The seat still works if you push in a pen or ? to move the switch back and forth. I called cdan on this and the amount of $$ for parts is ridiculous. Are there any alternatives for me OR will I just have to live with it as is??

thanks,

Noah

Is this a single production run sort of thing or will you have more made if there's demand? (Trying to figure out how many to get from you).

Thanks!

I can have more made, and have had more made because of demand. How many do you need? If you want to orchestrate a group buy for your local buddies or something I'm cool with that, send me a PM or email and let me know what you have in mind, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom